Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys, just think how angry their fans will be right now: savour it,

Wolves Forums Links

Last edited:
At the end of the day we played very well defensively. They got bundles of set pieces and they were completely ineffective.

They created a lot of space on the break but seemed to have no idea what to do with the ball once they were in the penalty box. Yes they played well to get there but hard to say they deserved more given the number of actual chances they created.

That was some header by Jan.

Wolves Forums Lonks
From "Hawkguy"

Adama.. I love you today. But you literally were doing nothing and the goal scorer was two steps from you.

😂

We’d have lost that 3-1 a couple of months ago.

Think there were a few players who were massively up and down today. Dier, Dele, Lucas, Jan, Toby, Sanchez all has very iffy times during the match but also rose up to top quality at times too.

Not good for the heart.

Few salty Wolves comments in their match thread, this one was my favourite.

"Great game by the boys. Despite the score, we absolutely dominated them. No way those floppers are better than us. Hold your heads up Mixers!"

Imagine being that deluded? LOL.

Mourinho manages like Mourinho. Chaos ensues on TFC.

These tactics are what you get against good sides away from home. Only thing Mourinho was upset about was probably our sloppy passing in the middle third. Defensively this was one of our best performances in a long, long time.
Even in the final 3rd, Son, Lucas, Alli were messing up easy things though. Other than the goal, Lucas was terrible.

Few salty Wolves comments in their match thread, this one was my favourite.

"Great game by the boys. Despite the score, we absolutely dominated them. No way those floppers are better than us. Hold your heads up Mixers!"

Imagine being that deluded? LOL.
2 bob wanker chav team who won the Lotto and have bunch of journeymen mercenaries

Some twat:

"Today highlights why I can never support England. I hope Harry Kane the spastic goofy **** nosed **** gets his legs snapped"

:kaneear: <<< "More salt please"

Back
Top Bottom