Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven’t seen the game so far but it was never going to be easy. We know the limitations of Dier/Sissoko against a quality opponent and that’s what Wolves are. Our forwards struggle to get into the game when our midfield cannot impose themselves.

But we have the lead and now it’s about grinding it out. Be strong, be alert and the chance for 2-0 will come as Wolves tire. You can’t win every game by playing well, sometimes you have to win by being tough. We already got a goal so let’s focus on making it hard for Wolves to reach the goal.

Missed the first 20min... Looks like we've soaked up a lot of pressure, but it's just been crosses galore from Wolves with little else created....?

People keep saying we are lucky to be ahead, for all of Wolves possession how often have they looked like scoring?

How many shots have they had on target?

We should be 2-0 up, we hit the post, we are playing them like a fiddle.

Second half we will twat them.

Bit desperate has anyone got a working link.

Will be massively appreciated.

Thank You.

I actually thought Sissoko was decent. Really entertaining half of football, they were definitely the better side and we were way too rushed on the ball, looked leaky defensively. Dele was magnificent, boy I forgot how fun he is to watch and it is awesome to see him back to the standards of two years ago. Special mention to Dier who had a solid first half, Toby was good too. Aurier had a few errors on the ball and did a few questionable things. Weirdly I don't think we have had anyone who has been too poor but we are definitely second best as a whole

And yet they have really one had one good chance all half.

It's classic Mourinho we are trying to break on them letting them have the ball then catching them with a counter in a blink of the eye

When we buy a proper attacking RB and get a true CDM next to Ndombele this will be class to watch.

For now we still have square pegs in round holes but this is better then the gash we have been served the last year or so

I don't like our style of play, we are sitting far to deep. They are of course a great team on the break and we've removed that aspect of the game by defending in own box. Problem is we can't connect two passes when we try to counter.

Back
Top Bottom