Will You Renew Your Season Ticket Next Season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Nothing Much Changes, Will You Renew?

• Total voters
Where abouts? - are you quite central? Mines "only" £1,200 for 600 stairs, no toilet near my exit and only a small food outlet nearby.
We're roughly half way between the centre line and the edge of the penalty area in front of the South Stand, second row. My seat is next to the premium seats, think they're about £300 a game?
Costs the same as my seat in the West Stand, which was 5 rows from the very back of the 5th tier!

When I didn't feel like walking up the stairs, I'd say I had a bad knee;)
They were checking lift passes at the start of this season. Only four allowed in the lift at a time (Covid rule) so no one could get in above the ground level entrances which lift pass holders can use. Seem less strict now though.

They were checking lift passes at the start of this season. Only four allowed in the lift at a time (Covid rule) so no one could get in above the ground level entrances which lift pass holders can use. Seem less strict now though.
If I was still up there, I'd probably have to get one :)

They missed a trick not putting escalators in. Probably saved a good few quid there and saved on the energy bills.
I don't mind it when it's cooler, but on a hot day I'm a sweaty mess by the top.

Back
Top Bottom