Wig On @ home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm actually wondering if Jenas would be better in midfield than these two donkeys right now. I KNOW. I SAID IT. IT HAD TO BE SAID!

Consulting the Official Spurs Script for tepid games like this, whoever is already on a yellow should be getting a second frustration yellow in the next ten minutes or so...

Pretty sure that was more to do with Gallas looking like he was dead, than the possibility of Daws saving the game as a striker.

To be fair he's looked pretty much like a zombie in more than one game so far. Why doesn't he just eat that cunt Watson's stupid ginger face?

and did you watch the 2 clear goals friedel stopped earlier in the game. or the fact that no Spurs players were remotely close to the scorer, having parted the penalty area like the red sea?
If it makes you feel better to blame Friedel entirely. knock yourself out.
Right, let's analyse the corner kick shall we... Corner comes in, Walker fails at standing on the right side of Kone allowing him to put max pressure on Friedel. Friedel is under pressure and decides to punch it into the six yard box instead of over the bar, this is the main mistake that leads to the goal. Gallas loses his man and his man scores. Three mistakes with Brad's mistake accounting for at least 65% of the goal...

i hope this is our wake up call that we need to be starting every game like how we started playing after 60 minutes. i don't think it will though and the next game against mediocre opposition, we'll play as if we have a 10 goal lead until we concede

Back
Top Bottom