Who's next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's next?

• Total voters
If Poch can't get this squad back to its pomp of a couple of years ago, I frankly find it somewhat preposterous to think an outsider can step in from the cold and do it.

Maybe the Poch era is in its death rattle, there's plenty of evidence of that. But the cold light of day of a new era is not going to be pretty.

i quite like Pablo Machin and the way his teams play football.

He's not better than Poch though - not many, if any on that list are bar perhaps Simeone who's won things with less resources than us in a league full of two giants of the game.

Sadly if Poch goes, I think Levy would go for someone in the Premier League, so expect someone like Eddie Howe or someone equally as disappointing.

Most of those names on that list are there because of the job Poch has done here though - remember that.

Simeone who's won things with less resources than us

Atletico have spent enormous sums on players during Simeone's tenure. They've collected enormous sums by selling players too, but there has been continuous reinvestment in top players there, while building a new stadium.

I look at the Atletico project with considerable envy, frankly.

Having said that, Simeone is a psycho, he would never get away with some of the shit he pulls in England.

Atletico have spent enormous sums on players during Simeone's tenure. They've collected enormous sums by selling players too, but there has been continuous reinvestment in top players there, while building a new stadium.

I look at the Atletico project with considerable envy, frankly.

Having said that, Simeone is a psycho, he would never get away with some of the shit he pulls in England.

Oh but it would be such fun watching him try.....3 year contract and let him loose on the Premier League :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have some important news for anyone who has not yet voted... Rino Gattuso was one of the people murdered in the St Valentine's Day Massacre on Feb 14th 1929. I just googled it to confirm :thumbup: 😎. Apparently he was the top hit man for 'Bugs' Moran. So cross him off....

I have some important news for anyone who has not yet voted... Rino Gattuso was one of the people murdered in the St Valentine's Day Massacre on Feb 14th 1929. I just googled it to confirm :thumbup: 😎. Apparently he was the top hit man for 'Bugs' Moran. So cross him off....

I wouldn’t rule him out just yet in case it becomes a play-off between him and Fat Sam.

Simeone is the obvious one, but with all respect it would be a downgrade for him or at best a side step. We have more money, but he has won a lot of trophies with them and got them to CL Finals.

I wouldn't actually mind seeing Rafa or Mourinho tbh, if Poch was sacked.

This is shameful delusional nonsense. Our manager is one of our strongest assets. The squad is still a shit show in many ways and in urgent need of major overhaul. Get a grip.

If we are in the death rattle of the Poch era, who should be next?

Umm......why isnt Wenger on the list?

giphy.gif

I thought Simeone would be racing ahead

You would think that. I am a big Poch fan and love to keep him but if we are in pure fantasy land then yeh he is the next guy in the world after Pep and Klopp in terms of ability.

But I’d take Benitez, tactically a master.

Back
Top Bottom