Who's next?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's next?

• Total voters
Max Allegri

Best choice to take us forward. Man is a serial winner. Already was at Milan and definitely at Juventus.

Ten Haag or Van Bommel

Preferrablt Ten Haag. Embarrasses Poch when it comes to restructing a squad and for handling pressure and decision making
Not to undersell Ten Haag. But he also has Van der Saar working behind the scenes for him. One of the most highly rated Sporting directors going right now.

So I keep seeing Howe's name popping up and it got me thinking about that supposedly shoestring budget.

According to Transfermarkt we are -95 million in the past 5 years.

Little old Bournemouth have spent 175 more than they made.

Thats more than Villa, Sheff Utd, Norwich, Southampton, Burnley, Newcastle, Palace, Watford , West Ham, Leicester, CHELSEA and LIVERPOOL,

Premier League - Transfer balance and five-year comparison

Shoestring budget my arse.

And yet many wouldn't mind sacking our most successful manager in decades for him because his English and seems a nice guy? He stepped away from Bournemouth once and flopped , now his comfortable and doing well but his not fit to lace Poch's boots.

We have a manager who has us finally smashing the cunts down the road. They can't stand it now we're regularly finishing above them, that wasn't happening before Poch came. His also had us above Chelsea too, again not happening before. His also got us to a champions league final. And fuck off if you think that means nothing. Its huge. Not long ago we were worshipping a bloke who finally took us to the Europa whilst negotiating with Newcastle behind our backs and acting the angel, we thought we had it made. Then 10 years later Poch has us top four each year and in the final of the champions league. Its huge, this club has never won the european cup before so don't undersell us getting to that final.

And yes it's going wrong. Yes he probably should have won a trophy. But were Tottenham Hotspur. We haven't won big trophies for decades. Where did this entitled bollocks come from? He does make mistakes but his also seen us through a period of self enforced austerity and for 2 years we didn't even play at our own ground. Don't underestimate his achievements , they're magnificent.

Is it the end? Feels like it. For whatever reason the players aren't performing. I suspect it's more mental than tactical but you won't hear me screaming for him to be sacked. I'll show him the same loyalty as he did us when he could have gone to Man Utd or Real Madrid, the two biggest clubs in the world.

And moving on, yes Poch has made mistakes but so has Levy and they absolutely need addressing. We're probably going to have to buy 2 new centre backs this summer, Dier looks like his checked out, Eriksen is off and Lloris is aging. It's not like Poch didn't warn us over a year ago that changes were needed. Now probably through mixture of contract situations, prima donna footballers and Poch talking to the media to much they aren't performing as they wait for a move. But what about next summer?

We seemingly have a useless scouting system, Levy struggles to close every deal , we can't sell our players and our loaning out of players is a disgrace. Thats all on the chairman , these issues existed before Poch came. We win as a team and lose as one and whilst Levy deserves massive credit , just like Poch for the good his done, he has to take more than his fair share of the blame here.

You want Jose? You're mad, he wouldn't last two minutes with Levy's transfer dealings. You would also might aswell get rid of the whole youth system. No chance Simeone, No chance Nanglesmann, We would boo Benitez out the building with the awful football, Tuchel struggles playing real life FIFA at Paris so why would you want him in the real world here? Allegri was brilliant at Juve but awful at Milan so if were writing people off for bad patches then why should he get the chance? I actually like him to be fair but again is he more of a certainty than Poch?

The grass isn't always greener as the scum are finding. We're in the shit and Poch is struggling but none of the potential candidates are perfect either.

Ship the ungrateful prima donnas out

Either get on board with our glorious club or fuck off

Sick of it

Ramos, Redknapp, AVB, Sherwood, Poch.

Out of 5 managers player power looks to have ended 3 of 5.

We make fun of Abramovichs Chelsea, we call Real Madrid a circus and FC Bayern are in Germanies known as FC Hollywood.

Letting Poch walk away will make us worse than all of them.

Back
Top Bottom