Who do you want to get rid of?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want to get rid of?

• Lloris

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • Vorm

Votes: 103 71.5%
  • Gazzaniga

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Aurier

Votes: 65 45.1%
  • Trippier

Votes: 92 63.9%
  • Walker-Peters

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Vertonghen

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Foyth

• Dier

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Wanyama

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Winks

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Eriksen

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Alli

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Son

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lucas

• Lamela

Votes: 45 31.3%
  • Llorente

Votes: 79 54.9%
  • Janssen

Votes: 124 86.1%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
fuck trumpet?
do they come in both male and female varieties, or is it a musical instrument that lures your intended sexual partner into bed with you?

If its one of them, a friend of mine wants to know where you can buy them.

....Us mere mortals have to make do with Kenny G records. :avbnaa:

I know. Fucking disgraceful imo. When did we as Spurs fans become so spineless and entitled?

Were becoming like Gooners, fucking Gooners!
We're on a run of 1 point from 15, lost 2 successive games aginst relegation fodder, gone from title contenders to top 4 outsiders, and blown a 10 point lead over the teams below us.
And all this on the back of 2 successive transfer windows without adding a single player.

If this was any other top club mate, there would be fucking riots and protests.

Our fans are acting with incredible patience and constraint under the circumstances.

In my mind we are though.
Most of our rivals have momentum. We seem to be on the beach already.
We’ve hit a bad patch that’s clear enough, but after 2 years away from home and no squad investment (other than increased contracts for key players) it’s hardly a surprise. We didn’t look on the beach 2nd half against pool, in fact it was the best we’ve played since Dortmund.

The Brexit thread suggests different.

Weird how different we view Spurs yet are politically aligned.

Fair play for flying the flag against the Gammon.
I've decided that if I ever become Prime Minister, I'd offer you the role as deputy.

Now there's a comment to stew the forum up a bit.

Can't believe Trips got so many votes. His form is not the best this season but i'm sure he will be back soon. Just think about his form during the world cup

Can't believe Trips got so many votes. His form is not the best this season but i'm sure he will be back soon. Just think about his form during the world cup

I'd much rather we kept Trippier and moved Aurier on now. The HG issues we had still exist and Trippier seems like a better professional. Aurier clearly has ability but I don't see anywhere near enough responsibility taken for the quality I think he has. Shame but if it's one of the other I'd say goodbye to Serge & use that nonHG space for other needed options

You know...when I read back my post I was worried I had overreacted but your great comment made me realise I hadn't. A shitty thread and everyone who voted should be ashamed of their plastic selves.
Thanks for your mention SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur
But don't you think rose is a fucking fat poisonous treacherous snake? Thats real support.

Pics and current mileage?
junk-car-1024x573.jpg

There are 12 players on that list I would be listening to offers for. And I mean any sort of half-decent offer.

Didn't realise Rose was so unpopular, but he is highly erratic.

Last edited:
They'll all be here next year, with the exception of obvious exits like Eriksen, Toby, Vorm and Llorente. It'll be a repeat of last Summer with Grealish going to the last day again.

No one's gonna takes the likes of Wanyama, Lamela or Janssen of our hands when we're playing them more than their worth. We're stuck with them till their contracts run out.

Fuck this cuntish melting anal polyp of a thread and the cunt who created it...Fuck off You absolute tiny dicked melt...support the club or fuck off you entitled fuck trumpet.

I’ve told you before about sitting on the fence!

There are 12 players on that list I would be listening to offers for. And I mean any sort of half decent offer.

Didn't realise Rose was so unpopular, but he is highly erratic.

You probably need a thread about who you would keep!

Back
Top Bottom