Who do you want to get rid of?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want to get rid of?

• Lloris

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • Vorm

Votes: 103 71.5%
  • Gazzaniga

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Aurier

Votes: 65 45.1%
  • Trippier

Votes: 92 63.9%
  • Walker-Peters

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Davies

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • Rose

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Sanchez

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Vertonghen

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Foyth

• Dier

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Wanyama

Votes: 101 70.1%
  • Sissoko

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • Winks

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Eriksen

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Alli

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Son

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lucas

• Lamela

Votes: 45 31.3%
  • Llorente

Votes: 79 54.9%
  • Janssen

Votes: 124 86.1%
  • Kane

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
What a scummy, piece of shit thread this is.

Utterly symptomatic of the new-gen Champions League era fan this club has acquired since 2010. Those that have accounts on every single one of our rivals forums and half and half scarves in their bedrooms.

The only thing that can be achieved from starting a thread like this is mass pissing on our players from all these new-gen cunts that have no idea what Spurs truly is.

You want proof? Every single player (bar Vertonghen) has a vote to be gotten rid off.

Harry Winks, who has put his body on the line all year for the cause, even coming back injured, has 3 votes. A guy who is more Tottenham than any one of you prats.

Moussa Sissoko, who whilst he has his flaws, evident yesterday, has done the same as Winksy and put himself out for the cause has 22 votes. Covering for Dier, Wanyama etc. all year.

Lucas Moura, who has 10 goals in his first year with Spurs, has 10.

Juan Foyth, has fucking 7.

Kane has 2, Dele has 2, Son has 1.

What a poisonous fan base we have truly become. A fanbase of people who live in basements, who never see the light of day, let alone White Hart Lane, who think the idea of helping Spurs is to ditch half the squad.

A squad that is currently 3rd in the League and in the Champions League Quarter Finals.

I challenge every one of you internet cunts to meet with proper yids in the local pubs in Tottenham on Wednesday and spout this nonsense. Let's see how you get on in the real world, with proper supporters in the belly of the beast that is White Hart Lane talking about ditching Winks, Kane, Dele etc.

But you won't, you'll just respond to this post with negative bullshit. Because to you, the internet is Spurs. More important to you is moaning online about Spurs. Not turning up and supporting all those you want rid of after a dodgy patch. You know, being supporters.

I mean, if we at Spurs know anything, it's that squad upheaval is exactly the way to success.

37B6D08100000578-3764900-image-m-34_1472564315641.jpg

Ginolaflair Ginolaflair said it best. Entitled fucktrumpets.

You know...when I read back my post I was worried I had overreacted but your great comment made me realise I hadn't. A shitty thread and everyone who voted should be ashamed of their plastic selves.
Thanks for your mention SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur

You know...when I read back my post I was worried I had overreacted but your great comment made me realise I hadn't. A shitty thread and everyone who voted should be ashamed of their plastic selves.
If we are to take all votes at value, that would leave us with a squad of just Jan Vertonghen.

All this thread has achieved is the slagging off of our entire playing squad.

This is the kind of shit Woolwich fans would post.

sorry fella, but thats a dumb comment

There are people in that list that the club can happily shift on and not drop any kind of overall quality.
There are also players who just clearly shouldn't be in the list - but I guess for the reason of completeness, everyone should be named.

In what possible world would there be no players that are surplus to requirements, any more than the likelihood that there are no players elsewhere that can strengthen our squad?

Having an opinion about who we would like to see replaced, isn't some kind of entitlement, it's just about opinions. We all want the team to be better, more reliable, play to a better quality and be consistent.

IMHO, we have over achieved this season, based on performances, and its just coming home to roost - so from a theoretical standpoint, we need to move players on and find replacements.

Shutting down opinions on a debate-able subject isn't what a discussion board is all about.

I know. Fucking disgraceful imo. When did we as Spurs fans become so spineless and entitled?

Were becoming like Gooners, fucking Gooners!
We're on a run of 1 point from 15, lost 2 successive games aginst relegation fodder, gone from title contenders to top 4 outsiders, and blown a 10 point lead over the teams below us.
And all this on the back of 2 successive transfer windows without adding a single player.

If this was any other top club mate, there would be fucking riots and protests.

Our fans are acting with incredible patience and constraint under the circumstances.

What a scummy, piece of shit thread this is.

Utterly symptomatic of the new-gen Champions League era fan this club has acquired since 2010. Those that have accounts on every single one of our rivals forums and half and half scarves in their bedrooms.

The only thing that can be achieved from starting a thread like this is mass pissing on our players from all these new-gen cunts that have no idea what Spurs truly is.

You want proof? Every single player (bar Vertonghen) has a vote to be gotten rid of.

Harry Winks, who has put his body on the line all year for the cause, even coming back injured, has 3 votes. A guy who is more Tottenham than any one of you prats.

Moussa Sissoko, who whilst he has his flaws, evident yesterday, has done the same as Winksy and put himself out for the cause has 22 votes. Covering for Dier, Wanyama etc. all year.

Lucas Moura, who has 10 goals in his first year with Spurs, has 10.

Juan Foyth, has fucking 7.

Kane has 2, Dele has 2, Son has 1.

What a poisonous fan base we have truly become. A fanbase of people who live in basements, who never see the light of day, let alone White Hart Lane, who think the idea of helping Spurs is to ditch half the squad.

A squad that is currently 3rd in the League and in the Champions League Quarter Finals.

I challenge every one of you internet cunts to meet with proper yids in the local pubs in Tottenham on Wednesday and spout this nonsense. Let's see how you get on in the real world, with proper supporters in the belly of the beast that is White Hart Lane talking about ditching Winks, Kane, Dele etc.

But you won't, you'll just respond to this post with negative bullshit. Because to you, the internet is Spurs. More important to you is moaning online about Spurs. Not turning up and supporting all those you want rid of after a dodgy patch. You know, being supporters.

I mean, if we at Spurs know anything, it's that squad upheaval is exactly the way to success.

37B6D08100000578-3764900-image-m-34_1472564315641.jpg

Ginolaflair Ginolaflair said it best. Entitled fucktrumpets.
Lmao... You realize that basically anyone can register on this forum and vote, right? Unless the votes are made public, you can only speculate it’s Spurs fans. I think they’re some troll accounts.

In my mind we are though.
Most of our rivals have momentum. We seem to be on the beach already.
We’ve hit a bad patch that’s clear enough, but after 2 years away from home and no squad investment (other than increased contracts for key players) it’s hardly a surprise. We didn’t look on the beach 2nd half against pool, in fact it was the best we’ve played since Dortmund.

I can only take it at face value.

What else should I do?
I think you should take internet in general with a pinch of salt, Spurs forum or any other forum. There are so many sad individuals who go around trying to spoil others days it’s not even funny anymore. I don’t think any sane Spurs fan wants Son or Kane gone, no matter what era they are from.

I think you should take internet in general with a pinch of salt, Spurs forum or any other forum. There are so many sad individuals who go around trying to spoil others days it’s not even funny anymore. I don’t think any sane Spurs fan wants Son or Kane gone, no matter what era they are from.
I very much do.

But this thread was started by a Spurs fan and the contributions are undoubtedly a majority in favour of Spurs fans.

I very much do.

But this thread was started by a Spurs fan and the contributions are undoubtedly a majority in favour of Spurs fans.
Well yeah; while personally I don’t really like naming which players must be offloaded, because as long as they’re Spurs players, they have my support, I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing to discuss it though. Whereas you were triggered more by the people who voted for Kane or Son in that poll from what I noticed.

Well yeah; while personally I don’t really like naming which players must be offloaded, because as long as they’re Spurs players, they have my support, I don’t necessarily think it’s a bad thing to discuss it though. Whereas you were triggered more by the people who voted for Kane or Son in that poll from what I noticed.
Eh?

I wrote out a couple sentences on Winks and Sissoko yet gave Kane and Son a passing mention.

Go read again.

We’ve hit a bad patch that’s clear enough, but after 2 years away from home and no squad investment (other than increased contracts for key players) it’s hardly a surprise. We didn’t look on the beach 2nd half against pool, in fact it was the best we’ve played since Dortmund.
Yes in part in the 2nd half we were slick and on the ball an individual mistake was our undoing! I’m not sure drawing City in the CL will be an advantage we’ve played well in that competition but against European oppo playing city the mindset could change?

The Brexit thread suggests different.

Weird how different we view Spurs yet are politically aligned.

Fair play for flying the flag against the Gammon.
I've decided that if I ever become Prime Minister, I'd offer you the role as deputy.

Now there's a comment to stew the forum up a bit.

The Brexit thread suggests different.

Weird how different we view Spurs yet are politically aligned.

Fair play for flying the flag against the Gammon.
Admin Admin - why do you allow casual use of the racist term gammon by this vile scum bag? It is clearly aimed at a specific racial group on this forum. TFC is much better than this

Back
Top Bottom