Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
So you’d prefer Benitez over Hughton?

Chrissy is a Spur and would be a great caretaker manager for the rest of the season

I know Benitez has won things but there’s something about him I don’t
Yes 100%

I'd prefer a proven winner at the top level rather than a unremarkable coach who's won nothing of note and gets the gig purely on his Spurs credentials.
Remember Hoddle or Ardiles? That worked out well, didn't it.
Do you think the likes of Kane, Son or any future big name signing is gonna be more inspired to stay or sign for Chris Hughton than Rafa Benitez!!
If appointing Hughton is a sign of how far we've come under 18 years of Levy's chairmanship, i think we may as well all get our coats

Yes 100%

I'd prefer a proven winner at the top level rather than a unremarkable coach who's won nothing of note and gets the gig purely on his Spurs credentials.
Do you think the likes of Kane, Son or any future big name signing is gonna be more inspired to stay or sign for Chris Hughton than Rafa Benitez!!
If appointing Hughton is a sign of how far we've come under 18 years of Levy's chairmanship, i think we may as well all get our coats

I wouldn't mind having Hughton as caretaker for the rest of the season and then getting a proven winner (in case it would be too difficult to get one now).

But yes, choosing between him and Benitez is a no brainer. But as it might be the case with some of the managers on our list, we just need to keep in mind that some of them might not want to join us while others might not be considered by Levy.

Yes 100%

But I’m saying just for a caretaker manager and I thought Chris did well at Newcastle and Brighton and could do better at a bigger club if given the chance

giphy.gif

A fact

I’m not saying that means anything

Where’s the Alan Partridge GIF MDG?

Back
Top Bottom