Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
Ah just remembered he came to us loan and played in the intertoto.
Well sort of (you may have gathered I was stretching reality when I described him as a "great dancer"). He actually played in our record defeat, the 8-0 against Cologne in the Intertoto Cup in 1995. The great man talks about his illustrious lilywhite career here...

A Tottenham man to the core
Well that completely passed me by!

Who added the word 'soon' to the end of this article :thumbdown: 😎 That's not what I'm reading.

Former Liverpool, Chelsea and Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez plans to return to the Premier League one day, but has no plans to leave Chinese club Dalian Yifang any time soon.
Yes it was my addition to spice it a bit

Fake News .... :roflmao: :roflmao:😎
giphy.gif

Porto and Inter don't exactly have what I would call huge budgets...
Porto was his first serious club and he had a hell of a squad there already.
Inter:
08/09 net spend €46m
09/10 net spend fuck knows. Zlatan one way, Eto'o th other, all sorts of ins and outs that don't add up.
That's pre Gareth Bale/Neymar madness transfer dealings that aren't far off.

Can see it being Rafa. Their season ends in a few weeks. If things are still toxic it could happen. Big respect for the guy after the way he coped with Newcastle. Not sure it's the future but there are worse managers out there. Speaks very good English, with other languages.

Story doing the rounds on some Spurs sites on Facebook that Ancelotti will be appointed a week tomorrow as caretaker for the rest of the season

Anyone know anything?

If West Ham appoint a proven winner like Benitez, and we sack Poch and appoint someone like Hughton, I swear to God there would still be people on here supporting Levy in his decision.

So you’d prefer Benitez over Hughton?

Chrissy is a Spur and would be a great caretaker manager for the rest of the season

I know Benitez has won things but there’s something about him I don’t like

He hardly covered himself in glory during the two Inter games against us in 2010
During the first game I didn’t like him jumping up and down on the touchline waving an imaginary red card to get Gomez sent off
And in our 3-1 win at the Lane he hung his fb out to dry against Bale offering him no cover whatsoever when it was obvious that Bale was on fire and had his measure

No thank you

Back
Top Bottom