Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

John, a small point of order. Can you change the "Enrique" on the list to "Luis Enrique"? Enrique isn't his surname (it's Martínez), it's part of a double-barrelled first name, like José María or Juan Carlos. They're a lot more common in Spain than in Britain.

The Guardian are particularly guilty of this, despite people pointing out the mistake each time. Stupid I know but it annoys me more than it should..

He's a top bloke, very decent manager but I think he's still devastated by the tragic death of his daughter aged just nine from bone cancer

John, a small point of order. Can you change the "Enrique" on the list to "Luis Enrique"? Enrique isn't his surname (it's Martínez), it's part of a double-barrelled first name, like José María or Juan Carlos. They're a lot more common in Spain than in Britain.

The Guardian are particularly guilty of this, despite people pointing out the mistake each time. Stupid I know but it annoys me more than it should..

He's a top bloke, very decent manager but I think he's still devastated by the tragic death of his daughter aged just nine from bone cancer
It won't allow me to edit anything Bill. I also wanted to delete a couple of the non starters and replace with a few other more likely candidates but I can't do that either.
Maybe Admin Admin could do something?

Top bloke sure.

Very decent manager? Don't think so. He's average manager, not the one we want.

You wouldn't know what a terrible idea was if it jumped up and bit you on the arse, MVP MVP .
If he comes in and does well, he can still walk away at the end of the season and we'll still be looking for another manager. Why would we want him purely on a caretaker basis, it doesn't make sense.

But if he did well offer him a contract next Summer
Why would he agree to that? He is a world class manager any club would offer him a contract straight away.
I think he would find it insulting that he would have to prove himself.

Why would he agree to that? He is a world class manager any club would offer him a contract straight away.
I think he would find it insulting that he would have to prove himself.

It might actually suit him and you never know until you ask

Back
Top Bottom