Which game gave you the most satisfaction last season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which game gave you the most personal satisfaction last season?

• Home V L'arse

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Home V Dippers

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Home V Dortmund

• Home V Real Madrid

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Home V Manure

• Away V Dortmund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Away V Real Madrid

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Away V Chavs

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Away V Dippers

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Away V Spam

• Away V Juve

• Total voters
Real Madrid at Wembley.

Followed by:-
Juventus away (that was a truly brilliant and fearless performance, to be 2 down in the first team mins agist a side that doesn't concede goals on their own turf, to play in the way that we did - our way and have them hanging on, but also deal with their threat on the counter, that was always present. Fantastic performance.

Man U home - Utter domination

Woolwich home - Utter domination, only disappointment was the score, should have been 8-0.

Chelsea away - Their biggest game of their season, the one they get up for (plus they are a good side)

Real Madrid away. The first 10mins aside we held our own, and edged the game post 10mins (fair result across the 90mins).

Dortmund home - They were fucking good team when this game took place, don't think they had conceded a goal and had averaged scoring 4 goals. They dominated the possession but we sat in and restricted them to few opportunities. We played a thrilling counter attack game and were ruthless with each attack. This showed a maturity and in game management not seen too often from this young side.

Liverpool away - A game we should have won given the domination we displayed in the 2nd half (they had 1 shot all half and scored from it). BUT rather than get drawn down the analysis on this game we took the piss, we destroyed a fanbase that have still not gotten over it. Beautiful.

For different reasons and different context the last game of the season against Leicester. We showed refusal to be beaten, we showed that even though we had already secured a top 4 spot, that they wanted to secured higher and finish 3rd. It was the very opposite the the Newcastle away debacle.
You're a man of few words.........

:):):)

Although Spammers and Gonners get honourable mentions, no votes yet. Says so much about our ambitions these days. Harry expressed it best when he said that beating Woolwich will never get old, but his ambition for the future is so much more now.

Although Spammers and Gonners get honourable mentions, no votes yet. Says so much about our ambitions these days. Harry expressed it best when he said that beating Woolwich will never get old, but his ambition for the future is so much more now.

I think Harry was saying that they are irrelevant now and not worthy of being our rivals

I also think that next season Woolwich will sink further and be nearer to the Spam than they they will be comfortable with

Which decent manager would want either of them now other than the usual journeymen like BFS, Pulis, Moyes etc

But I’m loving it!

Voted for Madrid.

Chelsea away was amazing, and very satisfying after so many nearly matches at the bridge, as well as so many abject defeats.

But Madrid was different. It was special. It was the European champions and ... well it was Real Madrid. The feel in the stadium was wonderful and it was a great performance to boot. At the end of the match I did something I had never done before ... I stayed behind just to sing every word of Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur.

Has to be beating them cunts at the Bridge. So many years of hurt and jammy escapes made it all the more satisfying, as did the fact that winning effectively ended their slim CL hopes. Glorious.

Back
Top Bottom