Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've booked my flights and accommodation driving up from Gibraltar to Madrid. Planning to watch in a bar in Madrid with other Spurs fans - so need some guidance on which bars will be packed with Lilywhites.

Hadn’t been to the new stadium, how are the screens? Is it worth a short weekend with easy jet to come watch at the stadia?

From where I sit, south upper - block 322, they look huge but quite awkward to look at. I've heard different things from different areas. From my seat I definitely wouldn't want to watch a 90 minute game on them.

My brother is taking the wife and my two nephews to the stadium for the match-theres a door to door bus form St Albans they can get apparently! Thats increased my chances of going to London for it greatly although I am also concerned about the screens and looking up at the match for 90 mins too..
Surely to fuck they are allowing drink in the stands though arent they!?

Anyone else sleeping in their car in Madrid?

Looking very likely.

Finding somewhere to park will be the problem as I don’t know where the fan parks are gonna be.

Needs to be somewhere with good access to the city, but somewhere quiet enough to be able to sleep. Possibly at the extremity of one of the Metro lines.

Looking very likely.

Finding somewhere to park will be the problem as I don’t know where the fan parks are gonna be.

Needs to be somewhere with good access to the city, but somewhere quiet enough to be able to sleep. Possibly at the extremity of one of the Metro lines.

I’m looking at air bnb and some are about 300 a night. I just want my dad to get a good nights sleep before he drives us back ha.

Hadn’t been to the new stadium, how are the screens? Is it worth a short weekend with easy jet to come watch at the stadia?
The club is missing a trick if it decides not to put huge screens at either north stand and then just let people on the pitch to watch, wouldn’t fancy watching it on the corner screens

Back
Top Bottom