Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's just dawned on me... the OPENING match at the NEW Stadium back in September was supposed to be against Liverpool...

Now we get to 'see the first ever CL Final there against them...
Just sayin' ....s'funny, thass all!

Just plan to get arrested about 2am after the match and maybe even get deported so you get a free ride to the airport :angryscouser:
I will spend Friday and Saturday night in Madrid without anywhere to sleep as well ain’t gonna pay a fortune for a hostel bed. I will return home like a zombie but it doesn’t matter. Things in Spain are at least cheap in supermarkets and so.

I’m looking at air bnb and some are about 300 a night. I just want my dad to get a good nights sleep before he drives us back ha.

The ones I found are about an hour from Madrid but under £160 (5 beds and so may be cheaper if you only need 2 beds). Which is ok if you have someone to drive because all the trains seem to stop before the end of the match.

Have booked travelodge in Enfield for me and the boy.
Watch match at the stadium or on the High Road, then fall into an uber in the small hours, after we smash the Scouse cunts
Fucking buzzin.
:tobyarm:

My other half is a scouser. Her brother is a liverpool fan. we get on, so we will watch it together. hmm...i wonder if i can persuade him to travel from Epsom to the stadium to watch with me...us.

Just trying to catch up on stuff since the hard drinking stopped....

Am I tripping or did I receive an email saying the club were opening up the stadium up to watch the final?

If so anyone know the tickets sale date?

Just trying to catch up on stuff since the hard drinking stopped....

Am I tripping or did I receive an email saying the club were opening up the stadium up to watch the final?

If so anyone know the tickets sale date?
They will be - details will be confirmed once the tickets for the match have been done and dusted, I think.

Hadn’t been to the new stadium, how are the screens? Is it worth a short weekend with easy jet to come watch at the stadia?

Yup that's my main concern. I'm considering traveling from Paris with my mates to watch the game at the NWHL (first ever visit there), but I saw some fans on twitter saying that you simply couldn't see the screens properly from certain areas of the stadium.
Hope the club will put some screens on the pitch too, or even allow people to sit there since there won't be any game left to play.

really? I thought shooting my bolt in your eyes, followed by "have that you dull bitch" wasnt a complement

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom