Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flying to Limoges dawn on Friday, got a £90 return flight - only one I could find within a 1,000km radius of Madrid that wasn't £700+.

Hiring a van there, £83 for four days & I can sleep in the back!

No match ticket obvs. Fanzone or downtown bar.

Fuckload of driving but I'm properly excited!

I was thinking about going to Madrid but got no idea where to watch the match, the last thing I want to do is wander around with my mate trying to find somewhere and then end up missing the match.

Bus and plane tickets are going fast, anyone who wants tickets should buy them today London to Lisbon is 109 quid, and from Lisbon to Madrid on flixbus is 30 quid.

I was thinking about going to Madrid but got no idea where to watch the match, the last thing I want to do is wander around with my mate trying to find somewhere and then end up missing the match.

Bus and plane tickets are going fast, anyone who wants tickets should buy them today London to Lisbon is 109 quid, and from Lisbon to Madrid on flixbus is 30 quid.

You 100% won’t miss the match.

Had a look at the big screens today and wouldn’t fancy trying to watch a game on them! Reckon they should put a few more screens up in the Concourse near the goal line bar , would be fucking mental packed full of yids!

Had a look at the big screens today and wouldn’t fancy trying to watch a game on them! Reckon they should put a few more screens up in the Concourse near the goal line bar , would be fucking mental packed full of yids!
Yes got a pain in my neck watching the screen to the right of the west stand just after a few minutes, so have made the decision to watch it in the coach and horses. Don't want to be in the vicinity of any scousers, goons, chavs or spammers .

I was just going by the fact there are only about 12k ST holder with more than 209 points , so seems like over 4K tickets are not going to ST holders

Ah ok, but makes sense, I was saying the same thing to my bro, especially because the cut off is so precise... he reckoned it might be they want to see demand for those people first but the way the press statement sounded, only if those tickets aren’t taken will another set of ST holders get a ticket! Bad times!! :pochcry:

You 100% won’t miss the match.
How do you know that though?
I was in Paris in 2016 and what they provided for fans during the Euros were really shit.
Another thing is police in Madrid are really pretty strict compared to other coppers in spain. When I was there for new years eve one year, they were getting people out of the main area before midnight, due to concerns about terrorism. I can imagine they will even more strict given the bad history of English and Liverpool fans.

Yes got a pain in my neck watching the screen to the right of the west stand just after a few minutes, so have made the decision to watch it in the coach and horses. Don't want to be in the vicinity of any scousers, goons, chavs or spammers .
Exactly
I want a total partisan pub. No "scousers" or goons, or anyone.
Even if a fella comes round selling seafood i want him to be Spurs as well.

Spurs really need to revise their plans for this. Could be a bit of a PR disaster if they open the stadium and only 15,000 people show up for the final of the CL

Seriously considering watching alone - too many deluded Liverpool fans here who will crow beyond belief if we lose

Can't swallow another disappointment having watched our last few big games in the past 10-odd years with mates

Head still spinning from Wednesday night...so many options discussed with mates at the game yesterday...

I’m the only one of us with a ST - though I do know a few others who are nailed on (or as near as damn it) in the allocation. I don’t have enough points but I haven’t completely ruled out going . Not sure how I’d do that though - dream mode

Of the watching it here options, we discussed:

Watch at home or all together at someone’s gaff

Watch in pub in Central London (too many Liverpool fans about, not to mention Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham...)

Watch in pub in Tottenham (gonna probably be tickets and rammed)

Buy tickets and watch in the ground (might be half empty and poor quality on the 4 screens?)

I did think that with our screens.
Maybe they should only have half the ground open and and a big screen built up the paxton road end of the pitch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom