What the Fack we gonna do?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was thinking more...
Massive-Joint-MastahRolla.png
Is that for real?

The managerial merry-go-round at Spurs is an embarrassment, and it really needs to stop if we are to get anywhere.
Seriously, who in their right mind would come to us..... anyone who is any good wouldn't touch us with a barge pole; anyone else is going to be a gamble. Levy will frighten off a lot of people, with his expectations. Assume we haven't got that much money to spend in the next transfer window, either, so a new manager is going to be 'stuck' with the players currently on our books. Realistically, are we punching above our weight? Think I preferred it when we played some great football but with no consistency and we could look forward to a regular cup win.

You all seem to neglect that Everton are just as big as a club as Tottenham. Leaving them would not be a step up.
We will only get a coach who feels its a good career move to come to Spurs. Then, if they become popular, Levy will get rid because he gets all paranoid that they may become a stronger individual than him. He needs to be in control?

Last edited:
People have been frustrated with AVB's style for awhile now. We're all devastated with yesterday's loss, but I think that pain is causing people to overlook a lot of mind-stunning decisions AVB made.

Sherwood was stuck in a shitty situation. Our defense and central midfield were in shambles from injuries and suspensions, and it took a couple goals that probably would've been prevented with our first choice core in for us to lose. At this point, I think we should finish out the year with him to stabilize the ship as much as possible. If anything, frees up some cash for some better defensive additions in the January window.

I wouldn't say no to Mancini at this stage, feels like our options are dwindling out, and it makes more sense to bring him in now than waste a season and wait for someone in the summer.

The managerial merry-go-round at Spurs is an embarrassment, and it really needs to stop if we are to get anywhere.
Seriously, who in their right mind would come to us..... anyone who is any good wouldn't touch us with a barge pole; anyone else is going to be a gamble. Levy will frighten off a lot of people, with his expectations. Assume we haven't got that much money to spend in the next transfer window, either, so a new manager is going to be 'stuck' with the players currently on our books. Realistically, are we punching above our weight? Think I preferred it when we played some great football but with no consistency and we could look forward to a regular cup win.

Exactly. We're turning into Chelski without the budget.

Back
Top Bottom