Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Masterful time wasting from him. It's those little bits of experience that he brings in addition to (hopefully) goals.

If a little bit of what we saw on Saturday rubs off on Kane he'll become an even greater player for us. Fernando showed a lot of calmness, guile and speed of thought when it comes to dragging players out of position, closing down time and bringing others into play even if it was to run down the clock. He did a great job and will give Kane a few master classes that will evolve our number 10s game furthermore. Top drawer signing for the present and future

KUMB

"This lot is the worst bunch of rubbish ever."

Also KUMB

"If it weren't for crooked refs and bad luck we'd never lose a game!"

giphy.gif

Who is playing the victim now Baz?
I ridiculed the tortured logic and stupidity of your desperate and pathetic attempts to be either funny or insulting at my expense.
You made yourself look addled and confused, as if you had little comprehension of how ludicrous and befuddled your posts looked.
It's not an unreasonable conclusion to draw under the circumstances.

I’m not a victim Mick

Each day I enjoy and am grateful

Yes I like a wind up but very few people take me seriously

You do because you’re basically a miserable, sad, unfulfilled person and I feel sorry for you

A few months ago I suggested that you got laid to cheer yourself up

Clearly you haven’t managed it

Not too late

:avbhumph:

I’m not a victim Mick

Each day I enjoy and am grateful

Yes I like a wind up but very few people take me seriously

You do because you’re basically a miserable, sad, unfulfilled person and I feel sorry for you

A few months ago I suggested that you got laid to cheer yourself up

Clearly you haven’t managed it

Not too late

:avbhumph:
Oh dear.......
The internet Thrush is at it again

I'll ask the mods to rub canestan on the site

That gets rid of an irritating c*** apparently

3-0 was about the right score line and still annoyed that we conceded two but we got 3 points so very happy (honest!)

Back
Top Bottom