Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was going to challenge him to battle of wits
but fighting an unarmed man seemed just mean.

You’re on fire today

Queen of the Forum right enough

Now I wonder where you plagiarised that one from :sonhmm:

The last witticism where you used side splitting corsets etc was from Blackadder

Do tell

We all want to know :pochfacepalm:

Maybe poor memory but I sware the whole COYS thing was ours then suddenly we got all COYG and COYI etc and everyone copying.

My cousin is married to a Millwall fan and he uses COYL

:dembelefingers:

Having said that he’s not a bad chap and absolutely loathes Spam

So sad being West Ham.
Your a cockney and call yourself an iron.
The club Amthem, You sing with pride, is a song about broken dreams, bad luck and never achieving.
You have to go to the OS..sorry London stadium and if that wasn't bad enough look at the proudly shown 5 honours ECWC 1965 FA cup winners 65, Inter Toto cup winners 99, FA cup 64,75 80 -and of course World Cup 66 and try not to laugh, or cry with the attempt at peak Woolwich.
You have a midget with tsarist delusions and a his thick sidekick in charge. Both inept.
And get excited by 3 bubble machines that make the place look like a 70's disco whilst thinking Andy Carrol is the bollocks.

Ridiculous

Talk about handbags at ten paces

You get worse down my local Asda!

Especially on black Monday when those Blaupunkt tellies are going cheap.

23910AEA00000578-2852835-Shoppers_scramble_to_pick_up_one-8_1417169462181.jpg

Back
Top Bottom