Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Old man mocks poster for skydiving formation. Labels him 'gay' for holding a man's hand!
Take this shit off-topic, you are bringing the forum into disrepute. The guys on KUMB will be pissing themselves about this, get a grip you demented old fool

Fuck off Spurshino

Jesus, you're a dick.
Astonishing, contradictory, hypocritical babbling bullshit. Do yourself a favour and shut the fuck up.
Dementia is common in the elderly, it's obviously ravaging what little intellect you may have possessed, you senile fucker.

So let’s see

You’re a classic victim

Homophobic

Ageist

And now insulting people with dementia

You’re a real piece of work Mick

Still you have a lovely friend in Walt (Spurshino)

Happy days

Thought Llorente came in and upset their rhythm, wasn't pretty (apart from him) but very effective. It's how the big teams sometimes manage to get over the line.

We're yet to hit our stride, I believe the new defence will take a little time to bed in but from what I have seen, in a few months they will be pretty awesome. If we can continue to dig out wins in the interim this is ok.

So let’s see

You’re a classic victim

Homophobic

Ageist

Happy days
Oh you stupid man. Just fuck off Baz, go and waste someone else's time, I can't be arsed to deal with your retarded, twisted and infantile thought (?) processes.
The only thing I'm a victim of is being effectively stalked by someone who hasn't the humility or maturity to accept objective criticism of their posting style.

Last edited:
I loved that ending, the scraps, the pressure, us coming out on top after they hoped so hard to rescue the draw thanks to Aurier showing his tendency to shut off his brain cells on a regular basis. Llorente came in and did not lose one single duel (i think) and then got everyone riled up. Loved every single minute of it.

Llorente's brief performance was perfect, even got the balance between causing a scrap and not looking like it was his fault down to a T.

Llorente's brief performance was perfect, even got the balance between causing a scrap and not looking like it was his fault down to a T.
That's what an experienced player who's seen it all before brings to the squad. I thought he was bloody great. Didn't lose a duel & rattled them completely. Oh, & he's one sexy fella too.

should have run to the corner with the ball a bit earlier, appreciate that he thought we could score but at that stage run and get the corner or FK.

Was up the other end of the stadium for this one, was amusing seeing them start heading for the exits when the 3rd went in, and then the anger at the end.

This is second match it happens so it must be the new tactics. Sanchez stays and covers from behind and then Jan pushes forward as an addition CMF (the second goal). Interesting and adds depth to our attack

This is second match it happens so it must be the new tactics. Sanchez stays and covers from behind and then Jan pushes forward as an addition CMF (the second goal). Interesting and adds depth to our attack
I thought this but then saw some people
saying that Jan was moved into midfield. I don't think that happened, did it?

I have read some shit from those idiots regarding saturdays game but this one is my favourite and even by their clueless standards is unbelievable..
Taken from KUMB (where else?)

Re: West ham United v Tottenham Hotspur: Match Thread
by Samba on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 am

Only saw it on motd but it wasn't as bad as I had feared.
I think Spurs were lucky to win.
Arnie's powerful run on goal should have been a stonewall pen. They got away with that.
Us losing Antonio was very lucky for them.
For their first goal Carroll shouldn't have been in that part of the pitch (& I agree with many on here who said he shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway, replacing Antonio) where he had to make a panicked blind pass in field & Kouyate shouldn't have let it go by him thinking that it was for someone else. It wasn't hit THAT hard.
That's 2 bits of luck, not good play by Spurs. The goal was then easy. I agree that the offside law is an ass but if that's the law about 1st phase, 2nd phase, there's nothing you can do. Kane gained an unfair advantage by being in an offside position in the 1st phase. Simple as that.
Their second goal was Carroll getting mugged waiting for the ball to come down near the halfway line but the resulting shot at our goal was well saved by Hart & could have rebounded absolutely anywhere. But no, it has to go STRAIGHT to the unmarked Kane, who couldn't really miss an open goal. So I consider that a lucky rebound, a lucky goal.
Their third goal came from a free-kick hitting our post because (I hope) Hart had it covered. Where that rebounded to, one of their players, was again, sheer luck. He takes a wildly off target shot that by chance hits & rebounds off our left back? player. Where does it fly off to? Could have gone anywhere but no, it has to go in-field finding Eriksen perfectly just in front of our penalty area with a clear line at goal. This was not clever, inventive play by Spurs. All 3 goals I consider, were very lucky & might not have gone in on another day.
Our first goal was made by a good header from Fonte & L'pea doing what we bought him for & our second goal a fantastic cross by Arthur & an unbelievable header from Kouyate that no keeper would have saved.
However, I DON'T think Carroll deserved a pen late on. I just think he jumped too early.
Both Reid & Nobles late efforts were very disappointing. Hit the bloody target.
So, I don't think they outplayed us at all.
Yes, we had a little luck with them losing a player but he wasn't unlucky getting sent off. He looks a bit of a liability on that performance.
Of course watching it on motd is totally different to watching it at the ground or even on sky.

So let’s see

You’re a classic victim

Homophobic

Ageist

Happy days

Oh you stupid man. Just fuck off Baz, go and waste someone else's time, I can't be arsed to deal with your retarded, twisted and infantile thought (?) processes.
The only thing I'm a victim of is being effectively stalked by someone who hasn't the humility or maturity to accept objective criticism of their posting style.

Can you believe these two have a combined age of 120 years old

Just watched the first half and am utterly amazed by some of the pikeys claims.

We would have won if Antonio stayed on.
He did virtually nothing at all I can't even remember him doing anything for 25 minutes he then put in a weak cross to the near post that Lloris was easily able to gather Antonio didn't even look up and it was just a hopeful ball into the box , he then injured himself and the cross was his sole contribution

Mythbusted

We completely bossed the first 25 minutes.
You hand one hopeful shot hit with no conviction that landed on the roof of the net got in a good position to get a cross in once and Arnoutovic over hit it out of play and Arnoutovic going through but a great last ditch tackle stopping him shooting 3 incidents of West Hams supposed dominance , Spurs on the other hand got in numerous good crossing positions and by far and away the best moment of the opening 25 was when Kane put it wide from 2 yards from an offside position.

Mythbusted

Spurs were dirty and should have had a few in the book in the first 30.
Aurier commited a couple of fouls that would have been very harsh yellows and there was very little foul play if any from either side other than that.

Mythbusted.

Kane was offside when he scored the first goal.
No he wasn't and if you don't understand the rules STFU this isn't even a matter of opinion.

Mythbusted

Kanes second goal was lucky.
No it wasnt it was well anticipated and decent build up play just because your geriatric defence is slow and colour blind to reading white shirts movement and your fat shit shouty man keeper is slow of his line don't take anything away from Spurs for exploiting the fact

Mythbusted

I'll do the second half tomorrow.

They have sunken to a new low it would appear.
Losing to Spurs is now as good as beating Spurs if you score

Can you believe these two have a combined age of 120 years old

Really?

So I’m receiving ageist abuse by someone roughly the same age?

Thing is only one of us is serious but I do take Tottenham Sean’s point that this wasn’t the thread for it!p so apologies for that

I’m still buzzing after the result which flattered that shower greatly

Back
Top Bottom