Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't talk daft.. I watch to see who is in the crowd. A friend of mine was sitting right near these two and I saw them at half time.They are doing no harm.. if you don't like it don't watch it.
I can assure you I don't watch it. But you watching it gives them clicks, which contributes to their growth and that means it contributes to the potential rise of a Spurs Fan TV. I don't want that pathetic shite dogging our club.

I can assure you I don't watch it. But you watching it gives them clicks, which contributes to their growth and that means it contributes to the potential rise of a Spurs Fan TV. I don't want that pathetic shite dogging our club.

Oh trust me there will be no Spurs fan tv.. there was half an attempt but it got stopped before it went any further.
I will not be joining any hate mob against 2 16yr old kids who go to EVERY Spurs game home and away.

I dont even get my phone out on the tube, let alone at a game.....but some footage is actually decent.

However, that looking into the camera and filming your face thing just makes me nauseous. Whats the point?
Just film the crowd or the players if you want to make some kind of documentary.
Just looks fake otherwise....staged joy

i wonder what the score would have been if one of their defenders was sent off when it was 3-1.
They don't seem to mention the fact that their fans only were interested from then.
They matched us, they had 4 best player s out?
We had 3 first team regulars out.
They matched us for 30 mins in the first half.
Are they saying they matched us with 10 men.
They don't mention our missed chances and the post which could have seen them down 5-0 before they scored one.
If they were so on top or even matching us why did they start to leave when they were 3-1 down against 10 men.
It wasn't to beat the rush surely.
Why did they all rush back in when they scored the 2nd, was it becuase they changed their mind about beating that rush or they suddenly thought they could get something out of it now.
Very strange that your watching you team on top against 10 men with 10 mins remaining, so proud of their performance and you fuck off.
Could it be because it wasn't true?

Oh trust me there will be no Spurs fan tv.. there was half an attempt but it got stopped before it went any further.
I will not be joining any hate mob against 2 16yr old kids who go to EVERY Spurs game home and away.
lol. They're not 16. They're in their mid twenties and at least one of them is angling for a media career judging by his LinkedIn profile. I guess they're doing their job well if they convinced you their only motive was fandom.

lol. They're not 16. They're in their mid twenties and at least one of them is angling for a media career judging by his LinkedIn profile. I guess they're doing their job well if they convinced you their only motive was fandom.

I'm sure they do want a career in the media and good luck to them. That doesn't alter the fact that they follow Spurs all over the country. And me clicking on a video of theirs doesn't damage me, them or our club.
Load of fuss over something very trivial.

So my mum finally lost her battle with Cancer two weeks ago and I am flying back today for mondays funeral had to leave my house at 12.30 English time and drive to Madrid airport, there are no radio for English football so I resolved not to check the score until 14.30 when the game had definitely finished , I have grieved for my old mum but living in Spain I've felt a bit out the loop I got to thinking in the car and mixed with the excitement of going home it dawned on me that my mum wouldn't be there and nothing would be the same again this cut me up as you can appreciate it would , anyway I arrive at the airport at the airport at 1400 English time 3 hours before the flight being the old woman that I am I've allowed myself plenty of time for traffic and finding the car park and my transfer there is no traffic the transfer is instant and I'm at the airport thinking what the hell am i going to do for 3 hours ?

I get through all my gates by 1405 and look at the screen new time 00.00(spanish time) please consult Ryanair boom 6 hour delay FUCK, so I'm sitting there on my own I miss my missus I miss my 3 month old twins we decided they were too young to travel and my missus would stay home with them but most of all I really really miss my mum , I stay true to the agreement I made myself and resolve to wait for 1430 until it's definitely finished 10 minutes of compulsively checking the score does no good for anybody , my thoughts are negative the way today's going they've bound to have beaten us its the straw that breaks the camels back the insult to injury the story of my fucking life 9 hours in this shitty airport broken and beaten ..... i literally watch the airport clock tick until exactly 30 minutes past the hour , i google tottenham and hit search West Ham 2 ARGHHHHHHHH FUCK Tottenham 3 , Tottenham 3 , yes , YESSSSSSS GET THE FUCK IN GET THE FUCKIN FUCK IN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU SOME MORE YOU DIRTY PIKEY CUNTS , COYS .

Now this changes nothing about my situation I currently have another 7 hours at the airport and my mum will never be replaced but somehow it's changed everything it's that little ray of sunshine that's given me back the hope that things will be ok, sometimes I wonder why I go so crazy for football but it's moments like this it's more than sport it's hope and glory and brotherhood and a beautiful distraction from life's hard times.

COYS
So sorry to hear about your mum, my condolences to you and your family

Of course I'm fan. Stop trying to get a rise out of me. I back all of our signings, players and managers. I wrote a fucking article on here last week about slating our players on social media after Trippier got some direct stick.

Dele had a poor game and his form this season has dipped. I'm not the only one that's commented on it, it's been a topic in recent weeks amongst fans and pundits.

He got 2 assists today. I'm not disputing that but if you can't see the other areas of his performance that were poor then that's ur issue. I made a joke on here at my own expense when he set up Kane's first. I'm not blinkered to the good and the bad.

I didn't slate Sissoko before he kicked ball. I commented 10-15+ minutes into the game about how we were missing Dembele picking the ball up from defence. Sissoko went on to have a decent performance (but not without a number of very poor touches and passes) which I acknowledged.

You've got your nickers in a twist with me because I called u a name when u sarcastically accused me of think I knew more than Poch which made zero sense as nothing I had posted had anything to do with Poch or his team selection.

I apologise for doing that but I assume by the tone you took with me you wanted a rise out of me (or should have at least expected one) and you got it. Always happy to debate without all the childish goading.

Fair enough

Let’s put it behind us

Onwards and hope we’ve put these Pikey cunts one step nearer the relegation trapdoor

COYMS

Not the whole forum

Just the Melts who get upset when you call them out on it
You don't do yourself many favours by using a twelve year olds vocabulary to describe everyone who doesn't have a view of the club or its players that's not totally aligned with yours.
You're obviously not a teenager so it's a bit sad trying to "articulate" like one.
I'm sure if you tried hard you could come up with another word rather than cunt as well. Telling someone they'd lost an argument by resorting to abuse was funny given your predilection for calling anyone who displeases you one.

You don't do yourself many favours by using a twelve year olds vocabulary to describe everyone who doesn't have a view of the club or its players that's not totally aligned with yours.
You're obviously not a teenager so it's a bit sad trying to "articulate" like one.
I'm sure if you tried hard you could come up with another word rather than cunt as well. Telling someone they'd lost an argument by resorting to abuse was funny given your predilection for calling anyone who displeases you one.

Sorry Dad

But I don’t recollect calling anyone a cunt

A Melt yes but you would know all about that wouldn’t you?

What’s the matter Mick didn’t you like me calling you the Queen of the Forum?

Plenty of others did!

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom