Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'Decisions always go against us, we've been top of the 'wrong decision chart' the past 2 seasons'
Ten men vs eleven men.

google-mic-drop.gif

I've just read on KUMB..

'We were so good today that Spurs had to score 3 to beat us'

And..

'Decisions always go against us, we've been top of the 'wrong decision chart' the past 2 seasons'

Is there such thing?!

All the whinging and whining makes it even sweeter.
You should read KUMB after every defeat, the whinging about referees and how it cost them is unbelievable.
I actually can't believe they think Kane was offside for his first. They think they should have had 4 penalties.
They whinge about officials more than Liverpool or man Utd have EVER done.:dembelelol:

All the whinging and whining makes it even sweeter.
You should read KUMB after every defeat, the whinging about referees and how it cost them is unbelievable.
I actually can't believe they think Kane was offside for his first. They think they should have had 4 penalties.
They whinge about officials more than Liverpool or man Utd have EVER done.:dembelelol:
Kane was offside when the ball was played to Alli but not for his header seconds later. Unless they’re referring to another incident?

Kane was offside when the ball was played to Alli but not for his header seconds later. Unless they’re referring to another incident?
Kane was not offside, the ball was played to Dele, if it was played to Kane he would have been offside
but Kane did have an advantage by being there, and that's where the offside law is wrong,

Felt when Aurier got booked Poch should have took him off just in case ( and this time I was right for a change)
playing Sissoko instead of Son was right, yes Sissoko is not much good, but he is stronger and will jump for the ball and willing to get hurt, which is something Son & Eriksen are not going to do

Kane was not offside, the ball was played to Dele, if it was played to Kane he would have been offside
but Kane did have an advantage by being there, and that's where the offside law is wrong,
I don’t disagree with any ot that? Where did you get that from my post?

Felt when Aurier got booked Poch should have took him off just in case ( and this time I was right for a change)
playing Sissoko instead of Son was right, yes Sissoko is not much good, but he is stronger and will jump for the ball and willing to get hurt, which is something Son & Eriksen are not going to do
Aurier was over eager to impress on debut - felt sorry for him. That tackle on Arnautovic early on was phenomenal but he got the next few wrong. Lesson learned - he was still quality, imv

Nothing should surprise you Mick or Honky Tonk as we should call you now!

:vdvdive:

I love being likened to a twelve year old though
Do you delight in being obnoxious or is it just an innate gift? Why would you try to make out that I'm a homosexual, is that your response to being told that your posts are immature and full of expletives?
If so it certainly backs up my accusation of you posting like a 12 year old.

When Aurier and the Subs were going off, it literally seemed like they would have to give up and get an uber to get back to the dugout. The way the camera showed it, it looked an epic journey.
There are probably skeletons there somewhere of the unfortunates who didn't make it..

:levylol:

feel we really need to understand game management
when Winks ran down the line near the end of the match, he did try to get to corner flag and force a corner (game management)
when Kane had it on the other side with dele nearby, they tried to go for goal, instead of heading for the corner and holding the ball out there wasting time

when Winks ran down the line near the end of the match, he did try to get to corner flag and force a corner (game management)
when Kane had it on the other side with dele nearby, they tried to go for goal, instead of heading for the corner and holding the ball out there wasting time
That's not the only way to waste time though, what do you think the point of that big scuffle was? There was also quite a few niggly little fouls and deflections for throw ins too.

Harry Kane, our top scoring striker - having a shot at goal when he's on a hat trick, who'd have believed that?
:kanehand:

:)

Back
Top Bottom