West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shite match - pedestrian most of it and another crap goal for an unmarked player off his fucking back. We have to change the way we defend set pieces - these clogger cunt teams love playing us.
And to think we finally scored first in a game too.

Kulu has been brutal for ages now, proper killed the momentum we had built up - strange sub.

West Ham and Moyes are pathetic. JWP took nearly a minute to get a ball for a corner in injury time then they tried to win the game, at home to a supposed rival, in the 94th minute with a few bodies running forward. Absolute thundercunts.

Painful fact is we just need better players. Kudus, Bowen and Paqueta all get in our side and other than the keeper and centre backs where we are better there isnt much in it elsewhere. Thats why we're 5th and they're 7th. We need to improve across the park but will we?

Bowen was the only one of those that looked ok tonight.
Kudus and Paqueta did fuck all to make me want them in our team tonight.

Seriously though, to go to the next level we don't need another 3 OK players, we need a real diamond ... another Bale or Kane.
“I don’t think we’re in a position to spend £100m on a player, because that’s not the case and I don’t think that will ever be the case for the club. Our competitors are (in that position)."

We started well, but are our inability to keep a clean sheet is really hurting us. We never gave West Ham a reason to come out and leave any space, we gifted them a goal and from then on they were happy to just sit in their penalty box and wait for the game to end.

If we keep the clean sheet for the first 45 minutes I’m sure we’d have gone on and killed the game. We have got to fix this problem on set pieces because it is far too easy to score against us without doing anything special.

We were the better team again, just need better quality up top, quality levels dropped wen bentancur and maddison went off, and Johnson tired. Better bench options will also be required

Trust the process :sherwoodlol:

Disappointing up front today. Maddison being taken off was an odd decision. Maybe he was carrying a knock. We didn't deserve more than a point today. Onwards and upwards. 4th is still on.
Funny how some of our fans keep on making up excuses about any player who gets subbed off. Just admit that Ange fucked up with his substitutions and move on

655 - Paases
89% - Accuracy

Get in💪💪
Exercise Dancing GIF

I mean we'd be one nil down mate without him.

FFS
True but in general the front 3 just not good enough today. Son has plenty in the tank but the other 60 mins should be enough to use their pace and give it their all. Then sub them as we have a strong bench. Just imagine if we had Bowen in our front 3!

Back
Top Bottom