West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disappointing up front today. Maddison being taken off was an odd decision. Maybe he was carrying a knock. We didn't deserve more than a point today. Onwards and upwards. 4th is still on.

Realistically you wont create that many clear cut chances when the opponent has 10 in the box. We did have numerous shots that were blocked, Sonny had a great look that was blasted over the bar, the werner cut in and shot that got deflected out for a corner. Ndongie at the end plus a fair few that flashed across the box. Its not like you're going to get one on ones or anything like that. That foul on the edge of the box that wasnt given was criminal.

I want to rant about set pieces, we seem to be perfectly able to let goals in from corners, yet we don't create any decent chances at all.

In games like today, those set pieces make the difference, there wasn't one testing shot on Fabianski in the second half, what's the point in possession if you're not creating tangible chances.
Weirdest thing is: we used to be fantastic with attacking set pieces under Conte with that coach (can't remember his name). We should be figuring it out ASAP.

FFS, Liverpool brought in a throw in coach when they realised there was a weakness in that particular aspect of their game.

Don't deserve Champions League. Every chance we get, we just throw it away
Bollocks! If we qualify for the Champions League we deserve it. It's called a 'league' (look up the meaning in a dictionary). Are you suggesting that if we finish 4th, that the teams who finish below us in 5th or maybe 6th, should go into the CL instead of us. Get a fucking grip.

Fuck off! So disappointed!

So many incredibly tough fixtures coming up. We really needed 3 points today.

Top 4 will be tough now.

im out see ya GIF

After a brilliant start it all went to shit with the usual suspects

Not enough to be relieved that we didn’t lose against that shower

They’re shite but we didn’t look any better

Paqueta not getting a booking for taking out Maddison in the first half was pathetic. And then to not even be penalised for the foul on the edge of the box.

Van de Ven getting booked for rolling the ball away. Yet JWP and Kudus both not booked for kicking the ball away...

I mean, come on.
All. Season. Long.

Well, all season following that particular Liverpool game, anyway.

It honestly feels like we're not going to get a fair shake of reffing decisions until next season.

Disappointing result but could have gone either way but it is failure to score the problem Again. Cannot help thinking that if Kane still here we would have won that.

We've drawn a blank and huffed and puffed with Kane up top plenty of times; playing exactly the same way.................

Realistically you wont create that many clear cut chances when the opponent has 10 in the box. We did have numerous shots that were blocked, Sonny had a great look that was blasted over the bar, the werner cut in and shot that got deflected out for a corner. Ndongie at the end plus a fair few that flashed across the box. Its not like you're going to get one on ones or anything like that. That foul on the edge of the box that wasnt given was criminal.
Then you have to get to the byline and cross, get defenders facing the wrong way.

How in the name of fuckin God can you enjoy paying for that?
What used to be a decent fixture is a non event and just going through the motions.
All tho I think we played well, I have never been so uninspired by a game of football.
What an absolute dump, what a complete and utter soulless shit hole.
Shit football, shit stadium, shit atmosphere, shit fans, shit pubs around the ground, shit shit shit shit shit.

If ever there was a club that has died it's this lot. I wouldn't pay 20p to watch them every other week.
The worst matchday experience I have ever witnessed and I've been to.plough lane.

RIP Pikey FC.

Back
Top Bottom