West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Billy Bob mate

Supporter
Destroy Costume Quest GIF by Cartoon Hangover

I hate playing against these, if we lose, I hear about it for a week afterwards.
They got away with daylight robbery in our home game with them, should have destroyed them, maybe Tuesday night might be the case.

Their front four are better than ours imo. Dangerous side although bollockface Motes will probably soil himself and drop one to play an extra midfielder

Kudus Paqueta Bowen Antonio.

Kudus is great going forward if he has freedom to do what he wants. His positional discipline and concentration were the question marks that put us off apparaently. Tbh I really wanted us to sign him and still wish we had.

Bowen right now is playing. better than anyone except Son for us. I'd take Johnson long-term though.

Paqueta is box to box and very good. If we are saying he's a 10 and part of a front 4, Maddison is better for that role, Lo Celso when fit is as well.

Antonio?

If our front 4 for the game is:

Maddison

Johnson Son Werner

I'd take that every day of the week for the way we play, pressing and breaking with pace.

Kudus is great going forward if he has freedom to do what he wants. His positional discipline and concentration were the question marks that put us off apparaently. Tbh I really wanted us to sign him and still wish we had.

Bowen right now is playing. better than anyone except Son for us. I'd take Johnson long-term though.

Paqueta is box to box and very good. If we are saying he's a 10 and part of a front 4, Maddison is better for that role, Lo Celso when fit is as well.

Antonio?

Maddison

Johnson Son Werner

I'd take that every day of the week for the way we play, pressing and breaking with pace.
Blinkers.

East London cup final, huge game for them in which they will put everything in to win.
The team, will need to be better and more clinical if they are to get three points.

We MUST match their desire, we need to start quickly, which we simply seem incapable of and we need to have the right mentality.

So, Postecoglou needs to be content he has done his bit and then to the players.

I would like to see Hjojberg start, and it's a toss-up between Werner and Johnson, but think Richarlison and Son should be 2 of the front 3.

Last edited:

Antonio?

Maddison

Johnson Son Werner

Kudus ain't great. Good yes. Ultimately we have a better squad and need to show it.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - van de Ven - Udogie
Sarr - Bentancur - Maddison
Johnson - Son - Werner
Though tbh, they're a physical team, might be worth starting Richarlison up top for this one and perhaps moving Son over the left.

Hate this game as much as I hate Chelsea away.
Don’t know how West Han will go about it. If they sit in the are decent on the counter and could cause us problems but if they come at us we will exploit them because they are not the quickest at the back.
They were absolutely abysmal yesterday as soon as they went 3-1 up and you could see their capitulation coming. They are a strange team. Guys like Paqueta and Kudus are class players but when the chips were down yesterday they were men down. Bowen is someone we should go for. Can play any of the front three positions,very good finisher and works his balls off every game.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - van de Ven - Udogie
Sarr - Bentancur - Maddison
Johnson - Son - Werner
Though tbh, they're a physical team, might be worth starting Richarlison up top for this one and perhaps moving Son over the left.
That is my team. My only worry is Johnson isn’t as effective starting games but deserves to after yesterday. I still think Ange will go with Deki again.

Back
Top Bottom