West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's always a pain this game. If they win it feels bad, if we win it feels kind of "so what?"

They actually sell T shirts about beating us.
These are grown men we are taking about wearing them.

Fucking t shirts!!??!! That’s like a whole new level of being a manchild.

And then they say they don’t care. And it’s our cup final! Weirdos.

:angeshock::dierno::balesnarl:

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Sarr Bentancur
Johnson Maddison Werner
Son

At some point, I'd put Richarlison through the middle and Son out wide.

I would say I'm not looking forward to this game, but in all honesty, I keep forgetting it's even happening at the moment.

He's a midfielder, generally speaking more defensively minded.

Dembélé netted seven times for us in 181 league games, it's pretty standard.
Wanyama, Freund, Davids, Carrick etc.
So many deeper midfielders rarely ever score but have a key role in their teams.
Ok, maybe Freund is pushing it, but hey......shoooooooooooooooooot

Got the tin hat on and preparing myself to get well & truly shot down here...

Skipp likes to get forward into goal-scoring positions and has also got the speed, athleticism and skill to tackle back when the opposition is on the break. He has shown the ability to put telling through balls past the opposition's midfield, too. I think he can help to unlock set-ups like Moyes's, so I'd start him in preference to Biss.

There, I said it.

giphy.gif

I think this one will be more of a marathon than a sprint. It's not a long jump in imagination to see us winning 1-2.
Or losing 3-0 - that's where we are these days.

Skipp likes to get forward into goal-scoring positions and has also got the speed, athleticism and skill to tackle back when the opposition is on the break. He has shown the ability to put telling through balls past the opposition's midfield, too. I think he can help to unlock set-ups like Moyes's, so I'd start him in preference to Biss.

There, I said it.

giphy.gif
I forgot he existed. Just not good enough for upper echelon PL football.
Didn't name Zokora? disappointed
Ha, how did I forget Zackoria?

The “we don’t care about you, you care about us” derby.
I very rarely miss an NLD. And yet I rarely watch these games. The “take it or leave it” derby for me. Like palace or Fulham.

All west Ham fans I know are fed up with Moyes and their football.

Should be a spurs win…..should……. Famous last words this season.
Can't we just PRETEND we care... just for long enough to get the win...

When I think of the handful of teams WE truly despise, I can only think of the obvious two: Arse & Chelsea...
Hating clubs like Liverpool or Man Utd is a bit like "join the queue mate..."

...but when I think of the LONG list of clubs who GENUINELY seem to hate us as much as their OWN local rivals it's staggering (and you can add Southampton and Leicester to that more recently, as they seem to have it in for us too!)
...no wonder half the league seems to raise their game against us!!

Maybe a bit of siege mentality in games and with opposition like this wouldn't go a miss!

Just remember all the West Ham hissing and zeig heiling and "I'd rather be a P@ki than a Jew... I've got a foreskin haven't you?" chants they STILL do at us...
That's enough to despise the bubble blowing cunts, isn't it?

There, I said it.

giphy.gif
Did you know they can hold their breath for 6 minutes under water? (Armadillos, not midfielders).

Back
Top Bottom