West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0OpDFp1.jpeg

Austin, Emerson, Davies, Dragusin, Hojbjerg, Bissouma, Lo Celso, Kulusevski, Richarlison

Yeah I think so as well.

Would be really tempted to start GLC over Maddison because of that chemistry with Bentancur but Maddison is a captain, we probably have to play him into form.

The “we don’t care about you, you care about us” derby.

I very rarely miss an NLD. And yet I rarely watch these games. The “take it or leave it” derby for me. Like palace or Fulham.

All west Ham fans I know are fed up with Moyes and their football.

Should be a spurs win…..should……. Famous last words this season.

Have you ever played tennis or table tennis against some boring bastard whose only intention is to plop the ball back over to your side of the net and wait for you to make the mistakes?
You didn't realise it at the time, but you were playing against David Fucking Moyes.

3z9yHfI.png

Or maybe you ARE that boring bastard - in which case, get a DNA test - you're probably Scottish.

West Ham are in pretty turgid form, only having won TWICE this year. I get the impression that a lot of their players want to play attacking football on the front foot; but Moyes wants organized discipled no risk football; so their gameplans seem to fall short.

I expect them to sit back and allow us the keep the ball. They will defend deep so as not to allow any room for Son/Johnson to run into. They will lump long balls up the wing as often as possible, hoping to catch out our full backs and drag the CBs out of position.

They will man mark Son and Madisson.

Our best chances will probably come as a result of West Ham set pieces. Win the ball back quickly and send our runners on the break up the pitch b4 they have a chance to reshape.

They've lost just 1 of their last 15 home games in all comps... And that was to Woolwich.

And lost just 3 at home all season in all comps (Woolwich, Everton and Man City)

Add to the fact they play at 150% against us, this is never an easy game. Win would be excellent.

Back
Top Bottom