West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pikey cunt spouting utter shite on a Spurs forum and then getting offended when called on it shows truly great intelligence though.
I'm sure your sister can kiss your ego all better.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that we played such a strong team given that we are playing Manure early on Saturday.
Why not play Luke Amos and KWP? Luke Amos and Christian Maghoma should leave at the earliest
opportunity cos if they're not going to play in the West Ham game they will never get a game.
I worry for Shayon Harrison as well.
Harrison just returned from a lengthy injury spell.

Last edited:
Pikey cunt spouting utter shite on a Spurs forum and then getting offended when called on it shows truly great intelligence though.
I'm sure your sister can kiss your ego all better.
7c263b352a2f3566053499cff8dfe2e851a725104a4895b2fdcb041c4aa632ea.jpg

I'm not offended .I'm laughing. It takes some sad case to get so upset over someone who disagrees with them. A proper,proper little snowflake.

I'm not offended .I'm laughing. It takes some sad case to get so upset over someone who disagrees with them. A proper,proper little snowflake.

Show up after a loss, can't stop with the negativity, and already criticizing everyone else with a whopping 36 posts to your tally.

By all means, feel free to find another place complain.

So many fans on here have said pretty much the same as what I said. But it seems like I came on just at the time the paranoia kicked in, the heat turned up and the snowflakes started melting

So many fans on here have said pretty much the same as what I said. But it seems like I came on just at the time the paranoia kicked in, the heat turned up and the snowflakes started melting

I truly think this result will see us capitulate & in a few year time , we’ll be looking from league 1 at West Ham, Sir Mark Noble & all entertaining a Barcelona & Real Madrid combined team in the universe cup.

It’s a huge moment for you , just savor every second of it now ... you were there !!! You’re a very lucky fried batter product

Celebrate, with your friends rather than roughing it with us mere mortals

I hope the players get over this defeat quicker than some on here....There is a big game on Saturday or has nobody noticed?

Win some , lose a few thats football. COYS

STOP SPEAKING LIKE THAT, YOU'LL BE ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING CITY. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE ANGRY THAT WE'RE OUT OF THE MOST POINTLESS CUP IN EXISTENCE WHICH IS NOTHING MORE THAN FIXTURE CONGESTION.

Seriously, if we won the league cup do you know what the media would say? "Now they need to go and do it on a bigger stage". Do you know what opposition fans would say? "It's not like it matters anyway".

I honestly find it baffling. Do you think City, United, Chelsea or Woolwich fans would be melting over going out of this shit cup? No, they won't shed a single tear as they compete and win far bigger things. So should we.

STOP SPEAKING LIKE THAT, YOU'LL BE ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING CITY. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE ANGRY THAT WE'RE OUT OF THE MOST POINTLESS CUP IN EXISTENCE WHICH IS NOTHING MORE THAN FIXTURE CONGESTION.

Seriously, if we won the league cup do you know what the media would say? "Now they need to go and do it on a bigger stage". Do you know what opposition fans would say? "It's not like it matters anyway".

I honestly find it baffling. Do you think City, United, Chelsea or Woolwich fans would be melting over going out of this shit cup? No, they won't shed a single tear as they compete and win far bigger things. So should we.

Its not about importance its just wanting to win every game?
Personally I want to win every game no matter who against and in all competitions. Im as disappointed as anyone on here but week is a long time in football. I don't believe its pointless, I would have loved to have won it (although I feel its always premature talking like this-who has the right to win it) BUT we got beat by WHU so end of. YOU CANT DWELL ON THE LAST GAME-we lost, move on-bring on UTD. COYS

Back
Top Bottom