West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not taking anything away from our performance, but dear lord their goalkeeper Roberto was total shit.

A couple of those goals could have been far more likely saves with even just an average keeper. I'm not going to say that he was a major contributor to our win, but let's just be thankful he was on the pitch.

We faced shitter teams and drew/lost. We could/should have been 4 up. Not sure how you can't take ANYTHING from that. We scrapped it in the end but in a way I'm glad as too perfect a win would have masked how bad we are defensively. Massive overhaul needed at the back. All look done. But we won, so be happy FFS lol

Take that all day long.

Was in 218 close to them.

Had a couple of hitler salutes, and just the two where’s your foreskin signs.

I gave them some abuse back!

We found some new levels of shithousery to get us over the line!
Not taking the shortest routes off the pitch, slow goal kicks, clutching ankles on the floor - the Mourinho era has started for sure.

Fantastic win. Lots of positives. Looking forward to Tuesday.

Football is back in my life.

Oh FFS. We fucking won. What are you complaining about. Maybe more time wasting would have made it more comfortable. At 3 up, there's no need to play football. Just see it out

Keeps their manager in the job
We faced shitter teams and drew/lost. We could/should have been 4 up. Not sure how you can't take ANYTHING from that. We scrapped it in the end but in a way I'm glad as too perfect a win would have masked how bad we are defensively. Massive overhaul needed at the back. All look done. But we won, so be happy FFS lol
We haven't faced shitter teams imo... They are turd.

*no comment on the your response but a dig at wham

He barely changed the structure at all. Let's not perpetuate the bullshit narrative, Eriksen did fuck all of consequence, but our performance was dropping off before he came on, Alli particularly had disappeared, so Eriksen changed very little in terms of shape or performance.

You got one bit right- “Eriksen did fuck all of consequence”

Again, we did the work to create those opportunities so I am not taking anything away for the team. To your point, that was a game we previously would have likely ties or lost. A good confidence builder for the boys.

BUT...he was shit let's be honest. Gazzaniga wasn't great either but we would have been pissed if he let a couple of those goals in.

I back the squad too much and that’s what worries people?
What?
So I’m a shit fan because I knew we had quality but needed a new manager?

And the real fanz didn’t back as many players as me so they are better supporters?
What?

I said I know you back the squad didn't I? I think I did? lol
Relax. It's a happy for you and all the supporters just like you. Not better or worse, just like you. I don't want to stirr any more misunderstanding lol
Take a chill pill if you have one. Enjoy the day.

It looks like CE missed a trick by not re signing with the club, he wanted Madrid but if he keeps going like this, he'll end up at Hoffenheim or somewhere similar.

Back
Top Bottom