West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep.
xlarge.jpg

At least we now know he made it back down at some point.

Fair enough mate but that was a shocking, shocking miss from one yard. And not his first this season from that range either.

Siggy didnt scramble it he buried it.

He missed 3 sitters tonight..... And offered literally nothing bar 3 or 4 5 yard lay offs.

I totally agree with you, I mean the header from Siggy's first shot off the post, he should have buried that. Somethings definitely not right with Ade at the moment.

Its been said a lot over the forum that he should be replaced and maybe try one of the midfielders upfront. But who knows what AVB has said to him? Maybe he's been given a number of games up to the Woolwhich game to impress as he is our only recognisable striker.

If he doesn't do it against them, then I think it's time for a change.

I totally agree with you, I mean the header from Siggy's first shot off the post, he should have buried that. Somethings definitely not right with Ade at the moment.

Its been said a lot over the forum that he should be replaced and maybe try one of the midfielders upfront. But who knows what AVB has said to him? Maybe he's been given a number of games up to the Woolwhich game to impress as he is our only recognisable striker.

If he doesn't do it against them, then I think it's time for a change.
Absolutely wrong way to go, he needs to play his way back into form with a run of games, which it bears repeating for the millionth time, he has never had this year. Demoting him to go with someone playing out of position would backfire tremendously. Thankfully this is the kind of error I trust AVB not to make.

Absolutely wrong way to go, he needs to play his way back into form with a run of games, which it bears repeating for the millionth time, he has never had this year. Demoting him to go with someone playing out of position would backfire tremendously. Thankfully this is the kind of error I trust AVB not to make.

How can you say this?

You must know the facts about why he hasnt had a 'run' of games? Although he has started the last 6? Couple that with his games in the Acn and thats 10. How many games will it take for you to see he doesn't give a shit?

I get it, its about building player confidence so i can see your point but how many games can we keep starting with him with what were trying to achieve? The remaining 11 games are curtail, but like every Spurs fan I hope he does come in to his own like we know he can

How can you say this?

You must know the facts about why he hasnt had a 'run' of games? Although he has started the last 6? Couple that with his games in the Acn and thats 10. How many games will it take for you to see he doesn't give a shit?

Well whenever we play Dempsey up top everyone has a fit. The problem here is that we have one fit striker. AVB has to deal with what he's got and that's all we've got.

Well whenever we play Dempsey up top everyone has a fit. The problem here is that we have one fit striker. AVB has to deal with what he's got and that's all we've got.
I don't have a fit, most of the time I'm happy to see Clint play as a striker, although not against Toon, but that was because he was knackered.

If Clint is fit for Sunday I'd play him for Ade and Siggy for Holtby, but we'll see what's the problem with Clint first.

Back
Top Bottom