West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4P8Ozmy.gif

As amusing as it is to see Ade go flying in to Collison, it was still a swing and a miss from our forward. I can't help but think Ade isn't going to score any time soon.

Still smiling watching the replay of the goal... there was an angle from a high camera where it shows how nothing is on - it's just ridiculous.

Pleased for AVB and Siggy getting more recognition now as well. Caulker, Carroll, and Livermore all on at the end too. Just unreal.

I'm glad that Sigurðsson is no longer our unluckiest player. Now I'm sad it's Adebayor…

I only checked in occasionally in this thread during the match, but Vertonghen looked overmatched on the left (again). Not particularly excited about that bit of strategy from AVB. Parker's pit-bull play infuriates me, too, but I guess it works? He just runs around and around and around, loses the ball, then fights for it back, then runs around. We won, so I'm not going to tear out my (remaining) hair, but, still…

Anyway, positive vibes… THIRD.

I'm glad that Sigurðsson is no longer our unluckiest player. Now I'm sad it's Adebayor…

I only checked in occasionally in this thread during the match, but Vertonghen looked overmatched on the left (again). Not particularly excited about that bit of strategy from AVB. Parker's pit-bull play infuriates me, too, but I guess it works? He just runs around and around and around, loses the ball, then fights for it back, then runs around. We won, so I'm not going to tear out my (remaining) hair, but, still…

I think Ade will find his mojo soon....

austin-powers-3.jpg

Vertonghen was effective on set pieces and the long balls but yeah he struggled in the run of play. Think that tactic will only be used against a side like West Ham or Stoke.

Adebayor has been so unlucky. His header at 2-2 was very nice and required a great save.

Back
Top Bottom