West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These three points are absolutely crucial. Leapfrog Chelsea on an even number of games, and maintain a gap over those cunts down the road no matter what happens in the NLD.

the commentary here is simply divine

tomorrow morning I'm going to play it really fucking LOUD
Incidentally I always liked Crouch and felt he was treated disgracefully by many Spurs 'fans'

Very well said JDK, I love your positive approach :thumbup:

Hahaha I'm not naturally this positive and peppy but at the moment I don't see anything to be negative about. As a Spurs and sports fan things are generally going to go against you more often than not. Like many here I live and die with the results of a bunch of men I will never know. Hell I shattered my remote into about a hundred pieces after West Ham scored the second today.

However, that makes it even more important to enjoy the ups when they happen because at some point it will go the other way. We are about to enter one of our most difficult stretches of the season and I'm almost certain everything won't go our way.

So right now I'm going to enjoy the fact that we are unbeaten in the league since Mid-December, are progressing in Europa, and are witnessing some of the best football anyone has have played in a Spurs shirt. There is lots that we all still want out of this season but I think it's important to enjoy what we've just witnessed because it was special.

It was a glory glory month for Tottenham Hotspur and for now I'm going to enjoy that because that is what supporting Spurs or any club is about. Savor it and enjoy it for what it was because it was incredible.

I believe they photoshopped Holtby's face on somebody else for the sky sports lineup, they did a terrible job...
LFZZiJd.jpg

Watched the match with a booing Chav....started really going at it when Holtby came off "O you lads are fucked now" "BOO SPURS YAAAA HAMMERS"

*sigg score

Me- "KEEP BOOING ITS WORKING ITS WORKING!!!!"

Bale wonder strike- "IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED"

Back
Top Bottom