West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These three points are absolutely crucial. Leapfrog Chelsea on an even number of games, and maintain a gap over those cunts down the road no matter what happens in the NLD.

Based on?

Defoe struggles to hold the ball up and offers little as an 'out ball' so we end up either playing Adebayor or Dempsey behind him to compensate.

The team plays better with Adebayor upfront and Lennon, Bale and Holtby playing off him, it's the best use of the players in the squad.

But, hey.......I'm sure AVB will pick the team based on your personal dislike for one player. :avbnaa:

Adebayors touch is equivalent to Monty Panesar trying to catch a ball. He looked all right in the 2nd half on Thursday so I can only pray he carries that on tomorrow.

For people going to this game, is there an away pub near the ground? I can get there by 6ish but don't want to be around there that long if there isn't a Spurs pub.

Can't wait for this one. First trip to Upton Park, would be fucking brilliant if we beat them on the night they're commemorating Bobby Moore!

For people going to this game, is there an away pub near the ground?

Based on previous: f**k drinking anywhere near that shithouse.

There's a bunch of us drinking somewhere central, then jumping the tube to the ground.

Drop me a DM if you want to tag along.

Back
Top Bottom