We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

I hope everyone is looking at Levy right now because it's down to him that we are in the position we are right now.

10 points from 11 in the league and looking like a farmers team against an inexperienced Ajax side with fuck all on our bench to change things.

Five

Supporter
I don't like Trippier but I think the guy has been struggling with injury all season. He looks fucked out there tonight.

They are good and easy on the eye. But they really are not that good.

It's painful to see that we can't muster anything cos thats the state of us right now.
though this one going to be different, its just more of the same as last week.

Ajax have simply been better than us although we havent performed at the required level to win a game at this stage of the champions league.

Awaiting the moracle comeback in the next 45...

Register to remove

Well lads, while the media and announcers jizz all over Ajax's play in the first half, there's still 45 minutes to go. Trying to stay positive here and hope Poch finds a way to get back into this match. Lamela on--why the hell not?

Top Bottom