We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

This on Poch. He's stood by Trippier when everyone else in the world can see he's shit. It's like he's playing a game of let's pretend he's not shit. Wanyama too. Skipp should have been given more game time. Wanyama can't play at this level anymore.

Darnswim

Supporter
The Spurs way? Making easy things harder...
Well said mate

Some cunts on here gave up at 35 mins

Disgraceful
Problem is that Barca wasn't clinical while Liverpool were. Here, we're absolute shit at the final 3rd. I hope I'm proven wrong, but, things don't look good mate...

Bring on the summer. And yes I am melting, because it’s perfectly reasonable to melt in this situation. Champions league semi final and we’re fucking embarrassing ourselves

Register to remove

Think this summer whether levy agrees or not this team has to be dismantled and we will have to start planning for the next 3 to 4 seasons! This team is shot I’m afraid tonight’s semi and champions league next season at us peaked with this team.

Register to remove

Top Bottom