We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

It's been a pretty good season.. top 4 all but secured, CL semi final but lack of squad has cost us, we've been awful oward the end of the season, simply run out of steam..
Agreed. I'm so disappointed with the end of the season, but with this squad, investment, injuries and circumstances, we can't expect any more. To end up in a semi final of the CL and then to have to put out this squad is gutting.

Just shows how much Kane is important to the team. He's not just a goalscorer, he builds up the play, easily the best passer in the team and above all a leader on the pitch
True but even so there is no fire in the bellies of our players. Win and you play a final if the CL. Some players probably their only career chance. Why is it like this?

Register to remove

I’m not digging sissoko out at all as he has been good this season but it should be alarming when one of your worst players last season is one of your best this season.

We need a clear out and some new signings and we need to do the business early. Still proud of what we’ve achieved but it’s clear some of these players won’t be able to take us to the next level.

Trips has cost us 2 goals Wanyama is finished yes but he can't help his knees exploded tripper just lacks basic defending ability. Sad to say that this squad is 4 players of being the level of Man City and we just didn't go out and get them
why was Tripps marking their most dangerous aerial threat? you think he chose to mark him?

Bazali

I never forget.....
Fuck you too...just because you accept this bullshit and allow levy and co to keep getting away with this shit..its because of people like you who are clearly terrified of your own shadow and unable to criticise this pathetic showing....get a backbone, I'm a grown man and am happy to speak my mind I don't need to say things just so some twats on a forum can agree with me so I feel special for a couple of hours...

I’m a supporter

Try it you cunt

Fuck off to Woolwich

Plastic wanker

Ginolaflair

BLEEDER OF BLUE & WHITE
Fuck you too...just because you accept this bullshit and allow levy and co to keep getting away with this shit..its because of people like you who are clearly terrified of your own shadow and unable to criticise this pathetic showing....get a backbone, I'm a grown man and am happy to speak my mind I don't need to say things just so some twats on a forum can agree with me so I feel special for a couple of hours...
Entitled troll gooner maggot cunt...fuck off

Register to remove

Well, GG boys.
Kane's dumb and avoidable injury was a death sentence for us in this comp. Our CM and RB are incredibly subpar. I hope Levy shows up to spring training with his fucking check book or we'll be competing for a participation trophy again next year...

Top Bottom