Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so disappointed at conceding a goal when 4-0 up with such little time left.
Would have made it harder for to overtake us n GD.
I hoped optimistically for a 3-0 win to give us the 3 GD advantage, but it was nice knowing that t would be needing to win by 4. Edit, there's me somehow think we had the same points as Woolwich???? idiot)
All about how shit Watford were by the sounds of it. When Liverpool put 6 past them at home it was a awesome Klopp destruction .

Last edited:
If we lose the league by 1 GD so help me God I'll be flying to London and slapping Lloris personally.

Defense didn't really help him. Instead flicked it backwards for their goal. Lloris couldn't really do much there. Was already over the line in the first phase

Son seems to be much more effective off the bench.

I made the same observation recently, he wasn't very good today but it's easy to miss because as a team we were so good. He got disposed a lot today, which is one of the areas he needs to improve badly, but the weird thing is that he seems to be much better off the bench. Maybe the pressure is less off the bench?

no wonder she farted, that's a lot of sex for an OAP to take.
ZK682Aq.gif

Back
Top Bottom