Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Elton John, graham taylor
Sick, spew, chuck. Headache watching them in colour, can't take them seriously for some reason.

Nice piece about fat sams tactical team talk on taking over at Sunderland in Younes "I just wasn't good enough for Pochettino, even after the psychological gift of captaincy & still don't realise it" kaboul article:
Glad he rates big Sam as a manager, probably gives you some insight as to why pochettino got rid.

'He wanted us to play direct. He told us to keep clean sheets and defend, just defend, don't make a pass into midfield. When you get the ball, hit the striker or hit the space and that's it. It worked.'

Last edited:
This could be one for a Janssen start. Back from injury and it could be worth taking the risk to keep Kane as fresh as possible for that ma-hoo-sive game against Chelsea on Wednesday.

I think Kane will start, although we have the chavs coming up Kane needs to be playing to hit top form, let's hope we put this to be ASAP then we can start thinking about resting players for the chavs game.

One who does not like shit players playing for the club?

Anyway, Pleb, did you have a nice Christmas? Do you observe such celebrations in your culture?
I did thank you and we still observe Xmas yes.
I want Berahino for our nest signing I think he would work well with Kane!

And being too dim to understand how offside works. Never seen a centre back pay less attention to where the rest of his back 4 are. He chases the guy with the ball like a 5 year old.
sorry to go off on a tangent jenny but that pic of yours - is bob marley really in a spurs kit or is it photoshopped?
i think i read somewhere he supported or watched spurs

sorry to go off on a tangent jenny but that pic of yours - is bob marley really in a spurs kit or is it photoshopped?
i think i read somewhere he supported or watched spurs
I was not sure myself, there is a story that he was given a shirt by his record company at some point. The main view on here was that it is fake though.

Back
Top Bottom