Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was in a strange girl's room all day and missed the match ;). Fucking fantastic. Was the performance as good as the scoreline?
You should be asking her...

tumblr_n16h4rFCdO1t1hq2zo1_250.gif

original

This is what Carrager is worth to me. If you cant see him, he's the twonk lying face down in the mud at WHL after gifting us 3pts in the 90th minute. Cheers for that Jamie....one of three you scored for us, and a total of 7.....
SEVEN own goals in your career.

Don't think I could agree more..

I saw something on twitter where a young lad in Southampton has cancer, and wanted the spurs players to meet him after the game but couldn't due to the late kick off, but apparently Kane's dad and brother went, and have offered him tickets in the family box to any home game of his choice, when he is better, and Kane will meet him after the game! Absolute fucking legend!

I know I'm a fan of his, but I thought Eriksen was great today. Hardly ever more than 10 yards from the ball, always available for a pass - doing all the little things. I lost count of the times he was the man for the out ball. Great to watch.

Looking forward to seeing how carragher spins this into a negative

Mate be fair we are just lucky to even be in the same league as Liverpool Football Club

After all they have won the title countless times since the premier league's inception, and we have never finished above them in the last 6 years

Back
Top Bottom