wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just signed up. First post. WTF is this thread about again? And will somebody please tell me what to think about AVB because I simply can't tell if the little king has his kit on. So to speak. Very worried after today's showing. Does that make me a Gooner troll?

lol. no. bollox. i wont. you can search enough and find where i live mate, but you will not shut me up.lol

yeah, because you're a super hard bastard with titanium knees and a steel face

go fuck yourself ya big mouthed alky cunt, playn the hard man behind a computer screen with way to much drink in ya

what you need is a piece of pussy and sum sleep but then your little pecker probably wouldn't work right so on second thoughts it's best you just get sum sleep, wanker

Just signed up. First post. WTF is this thread about again? And will somebody please tell me what to think about AVB because I simply can't tell if the little king has his kit on. So to speak. Very worried after today's showing. Does that make me a Gooner troll?
yeah mate, it does, unless you accept us as avbfc and not thfc then your not really welcome. im doing my annual reality check, which unheeded [like last year] will end up in us winning fuck all and finishing 5th at best.

yeah, because you're a super hard bastard with titanium knees and a steel face

go fuck yourself ya big mouthed alky cunt, playn the hard man behind a computer screen with way to much drink in ya

what you need is a piece of pussy and sum sleep but then your little pecker probably wouldn't work right so on second thoughts it's best you just get sum sleep, wanker

bizarre shit, people threaten me, then go ape when im not scared. you bully boys on here do not scare me.

This thread is an NLD meltdown anonymous meeting.

Don't be worried pal, give it time we aren't even 10% in to the season. Trust in AVB and the new lads and IF we are not happy come May then let's start the AVBashing.

Remember the football we played last year? Remember the shit start? Last minute equaliser from West Brom this time last year. We are already better placed and things will only get better.

Plus we are going to smash those Woolwich cunts 3-1 at the Lane later this season.

:coys:

bizarre shit, people threaten me, then go ape when im not scared. you bully boys on here do not scare me.

threaten you lol you're the one acting like you'd love to meet some people on here like you'd actually do anything other than get the 7 shades kicked out of ya

it's 2013 buddy people don't meet for punch ups anymore

I work with a guy called Rajesh Pooparayil. I assumed he was indian before I even met him.

How racist am I?

:vdvhmm:

I'm brown and that surname is funny to me. :chicco:

This thread is a meltdown and various sane people trying to engage with it. You have two options:
1) Discuss your opinion of AVB, be it positive, negative or mixed, in a sane and clear way. Taking this route is likely to lead to an entertaining and elucidating conversation about our coach, his shortcomings and strengths and our impressions of what the side will look like after a huge outlay on players this summer.

2) Get behind the other cunt in line, throw your toys out of the pram and generally act the twat. You won't get as much attention here as you could if you made your own thread.

Up to you.

threaten you lol you're the one acting like you'd love to meet some people on here like you'd actually do anything other than get the 7 shades kicked out of ya

it's 2013 buddy people don't meet for punch ups anymore

no, madyid [thats shittin me up already, lol] people researching me and saying where i live looks like they are threatening me, if i posted your name and where you lived, you might feel the same. all i say is good luck . i'll argue the toss about spurs, avb, etc but if anyone want to give it, they should look at themselves, because they look like cunts now. i would never look you, or anyone on here up for your opinions on football, why would someone do the that to me ? and someone else post a racist comment based on my name, theres your wankers, join em but dont think for one minute im scared or that anyone could kick 7 shades out of me, it wont happen.

no, madyid [thats shittin me up already, lol] people researching me and saying where i live looks like they are threatening me, if i posted your name and where you lived, you might feel the same. all i say is good luck . i'll argue the toss about spurs, avb, etc but if anyone want to give it, they should look at themselves, because they look like cunts now. i would never look you, or anyone on here up for your opinions on football, why would someone do the that to me ? and someone else post a racist comment based on my name, theres your wankers, join em but dont think for one minute im scared or that anyone could kick 7 shades out of me, it wont happen.

fair enough I don't really give a toss, I wish some one would come round my gaff off here stirrin shit lol

image.png

apologise for the yank comment, out of order, sorry, was wound up.

yeah because brits are so much smarter, that's why they've lost pretty much everything they've ever had lol

no offence or nothin but ya can't even take a piss in London without bein on camera

Oh you're new? Here are the ground rules:

- Try not to be a cunt
- Be a cunt anyway for the shiggles
- Call other people cunts because they are being cunts about you being a cunt
- Embrace your inner cunt, we are all cunts here anyway

Also, do you want a game of "ever so slightly more sober Kerplunk"?

Back
Top Bottom