wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you know - at times you make yourself look a bigger cunt than usual.
Just what the fuck is that supposed to mean - eh? Are you so young and fucking stupid that you are labouring under the impression than only people your age (which I can only assume must be about 11) can understand anything about football - or have any grip on what is happening in life.
You just made yourself look like a stupid brainless turkey.
If you ever grow up, you will look back on comments like that and realise what a stupendous tit you look for saying it.

keep readn I dropped sum more classics that will proper wind a twat like you up lol......

you know - at times you make yourself look a bigger cunt than usual.
Just what the fuck is that supposed to mean - eh? Are you so young and fucking stupid that you are labouring under the impression than only people your age (which I can only assume must be about 11) can understand anything about football - or have any grip on what is happening in life.
You just made yourself look like a stupid brainless turkey.
If you ever grow up, you will look back on comments like that and realise what a stupendous tit you look for saying it.
Of all the things to moan about....I thought you may have at least recognised @ Mad Yid Mad Yid 's blatant stereotyping and insulting of London born fans.

Of all the things to moan about....I thought you may have at least recognised @ Mad Yid Mad Yid 's blatant stereotyping and insulting of London born fans.
its about the 3rd or 4th post of his on the same subject - ie old = knows fuck all about football.
I think you ascribe far too much forethought and intelligence to his posts
Were it repetitious racist or homophobic comment, I'm sure there would have been plenty of people leaping on board. I'm neither gay nor foreign so I have to stick up for middle aged + people.
The OP isn't worthy of comment

Back the manager or piss off:)
Look I'm a total noob, so forgive a breach of ettiquete, old bean, but FUCK RIGHT OFF. 'Back the manager or...' what, stop supporting the fucking club? Spurs supporters aren't allowed to be moronic, fuckwitted arsefucks. That's the law. You piss off. x

I have no idea who you are - and I have no idea what your issue is with me.
I'm guessing you feel yourself to be superior to me - which is neat, as you have never met me, or know a damn thing about me, which (IMO) makes you appear to be the person you take me for.
The only thing I know about you, is that you are something of a spineless individual, because you never make any attempt to do or say anything of value where I am concerned, except to post carping comments or tosh like the clip you put up there.
O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!

Works both ways...

I have no idea who you are - and I have no idea what your issue is with me.
I'm guessing you feel yourself to be superior to me - which is neat, as you have never met me, or know a damn thing about me, which (IMO) makes you appear to be the person you take me for.
The only thing I know about you, is that you are something of a spineless individual, because you never make any attempt to do or say anything of value where I am concerned, except to post carping comments or tosh like the clip you put up there.
O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!

Works both ways...
Why do you think that was directed at you, you paranoid, narcissistic freakshow? I didn't quote you or reference you -- in general I don't pay attention to you, care about you, think about you or want to change that.

Not everything on the internet is about you, much as you wish it was. But since you quoted me and made a different crazy person's thread about you, I made something special for you.
mleJn91.jpg

Go away.

What's with all the negativity? We lost one match... ONE MATCH... sure it was the gooners but whatever... I'm hopeful for the future... and if you ain't then shut the fuck up... negativity never helped anything progress

Why do you think that was directed at you, you paranoid, narcissistic freakshow? I didn't quote you or reference you -- in general I don't pay attention to you, care about you, think about you or want to change that.
Not everything on the internet is about you, much as you wish it was. But since you quoted me and made a different crazy person's thread about you, I made something special for you.
Go away.
Oh bless you. You spoke to me. My day is complete.
A couple of issues with what you said though, if I may?
You have made comments about me, for no reason, since I joined this board - yet never made an attempt to justify them. So I have been consumed with curiousity. Clearly (given your histrionic and borderline hysterical post) you have had dealings with me in the past, and they have either not gone well for you - or you are one of those sensitive souls who hate to see conflict?
Not everything on the internet is about me - fuck, are you sure? I was convinced it was here for me. Shit, I'm going to have to spend a little bit of time taking this in - just putting it out there like that was kind of brutal. I think you lack sensitivity. You might need counselling for that.
I don't wish it was all about me at all darling, I was convinced it was............. Hang on! "a different crazy person...." are you trying to suggest that I'm insane? I'm not you know (I'm really a little red fire engine)
Oh now look what you did there at the end - you called me a toilet word.
You do know that when you do that on the internet - whatever battle you thought you were fighting.......
You just lost!

If you really had something of value to say, you would have just said it. But you didn't, you just gave me a big fat opportunity to make fun of you instead.

Hey everybody, I managed to hack into Mick's laptop and get a hold of a picture of the old fella.

feast your eyes on this sex-machine..
mKstQLZ.jpg

:ossie:

Back
Top Bottom