wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah because brits are so much smarter, that's why they've lost pretty much everything they've ever had lol

no offence or nothin but ya can't even take a piss in London without bein on camera
wasnt apologising to you, soppy bollox, go shoot a squirrel, its supper time.

fuck it. laters. onwards and upwards . dear frieghtliner, i couldnt give a fuck about neg rep, if it didnt show as an alert, i would never check. i go on what people post, not if a chosen few nosh each other off to get pos rep. thats just me though, if its important to you, carry on.

AgsGW.gif

Another gooner troll, nothing more. There will be many more this season, I'm afraid

That's the thing, I honestly don't believe that they support another club. They are clearly Spurs fans, which makes their behaviour even worse. They know how disappointed everyone is with what happened yesterday, but they can't resist trying to make everyone feel that much more miserable. I'm not saying everyone needs to be cult like and agree on everything, or that everyone should love the way the team is run and set up at the moment. But there is a time and a tone for criticism and negativity. And a couple of hours after losing to Woolwich, and selling Bale really isn't the time for such negative and inflammatory posts.

Oh you're new? Here are the ground rules:

- Try not to be a cunt
- Be a cunt anyway for the shiggles
- Call other people cunts because they are being cunts about you being a cunt
- Embrace your inner cunt, we are all cunts here anyway

Also, do you want a game of "ever so slightly more sober Kerplunk"?
How do you play Kerplunk again? Is like a Waddington's (no, not the League Cup) version of a wad-waving spree that ends in tears?

Ive yet to embrace my inner cunt. Got in touch with my womanly side a while back - what a fucking slapper she turned out to be.

We yids are meant to be logical positivists. Prof Ayer told us that: Woolwich pissed on us yesterday, and that's a tangible truth. And I STILL don't know if AJB is cunt or Messiah.

How do you play Kerplunk again? Is like a Waddington's (no, not the League Cup) version of a wad-waving spree that ends in tears?

Ive yet to embrace my inner cunt. Got in touch with my womanly side a while back - what a fucking slapper she turned out to be.

We yids are meant to be logical positivists. Prof Ayer told us that: Woolwich pissed on us yesterday, and that's a tangible truth. And I STILL don't know if AJB is cunt or Messiah.
I wonder who you might be.......?

sumthin tells me if AVB was a young up and coming English manager you lot of middle/late aged British tossers would be harping on about giving him time to create sumthin special......

#farknforiegners

tumblr_m3snuuOktp1r0rekjo1_400.gif
you know - at times you make yourself look a bigger cunt than usual.
Just what the fuck is that supposed to mean - eh? Are you so young and fucking stupid that you are labouring under the impression than only people your age (which I can only assume must be about 11) can understand anything about football - or have any grip on what is happening in life.
You just made yourself look like a stupid brainless turkey.
If you ever grow up, you will look back on comments like that and realise what a stupendous tit you look for saying it.

Back
Top Bottom