wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh bless you. You spoke to me. My day is complete.
A couple of issues with what you said though, if I may?
You have made comments about me, for no reason, since I joined this board - yet never made an attempt to justify them. So I have been consumed with curiousity. Clearly (given your histrionic and borderline hysterical post) you have had dealings with me in the past, and they have either not gone well for you - or you are one of those sensitive souls who hate to see conflict?
Not everything on the internet is about me - fuck, are you sure? I was convinced it was here for me. Shit, I'm going to have to spend a little bit of time taking this in - just putting it out there like that was kind of brutal. I think you lack sensitivity. You might need counselling for that.
I don't wish it was all about me at all darling, I was convinced it was............. Hang on! "a different crazy person...." are you trying to suggest that I'm insane? I'm not you know (I'm really a little red fire engine)
Oh now look what you did there at the end - you called me a toilet word.
You do know that when you do that on the internet - whatever battle you thought you were fighting.......
You just lost!

If you really had something of value to say, you would have just said it. But you didn't, you just gave me a big fat opportunity to make fun of you instead.
You really are a delusional bellend aren't you?

If you've not tried the ignore thread feature yet, this is great thread to test it.

Hover over 'Thread Tools' near the top and click ignore thread in the dropdown.

WExfCit.jpg

Enjoy!

Only really skimmed over this thread. But the impression Im getting is that now, instead of having to entertain Liverpool Melts about how their history is stronger than ours, we're now having to fight of Spurs Melts about how our own history is better than our present?

Well, Fuck me.

You really are a delusional bellend aren't you?
No
Neither am I an obnoxious ignoramus. You appear to have that one nailed down.
Why do you think you have to pitch in with your unsolicited and offensive opinions? Are you the TFC religious police, did I say something to upset your friend, and you feel he can't be rude and ignorant enough on his own?
Trust me he's doing fine by himself.
What is it with you guys, seriously? Does everything have to be an expletive ridden series of obnoxious put downs? Grow up FFS.

No
Why do you think you have to pitch in with your unsolicited and offensive opinions? Are you the TFC religious police, did I say something to upset your friend, and you feel he can't be rude and ignorant enough on his own?
What is it with you guys, seriously? Does everything have to be an expletive ridden series of obnoxious put downs? Grow up FFS.

says the "man" who feels he has to respond to everything and get the last say lol

it's fuckn sad really......

says the "man" who feels he has to respond to everything and get the last say lol

it's fuckn sad really......
you are welcome to have the last word, but try making it a reasonable post, rather than some tired or infantile insult. Try responding to the content of my posts, rather than finding an excuse to attempt some kind of personal put down to everything and anything that I, or anyone posts.
Try doing it in English.
Sad? Yep, it is. I come on here to talk about football and Spurs, and the place is contaminated with ego trippers more keen to put people down, slag people off because their opinion isn't the popular one or just showpiece their own narrow minded views.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you're dead. It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you're stupid"

No
I would disagree with your assertion, you are indeed and obnoxious ignoramus. As far as being the "religious police" it has nothing to do with that, this is a public forum, you are being a cunt so guess what? I get to call you out. If you don't like it, don't be a cunt or go elsewhere and be a cunt.
As far as growing up goes, I am doing just fine thanks, the fact that you can't take that you got it wrong and got called on it says more about you than it does about anyone else. @ Someareteeth Someareteeth didn't address you, or your post. You decided to go off on one with not backup or reason.
That makes you a delusional bellend, obnoxious ignoramus and a cunt rolled in to one.

you are welcome to have the last word, but try making it a reasonable post, rather than some tired or infantile insult. Try responding to the content of my posts, rather than finding an excuse to attempt some kind of personal put down to everything and anything that I, or anyone posts.
Try doing it in English.
Sad? Yep, it is. I come on here to talk about football and Spurs, and the place is contaminated with ego trippers more keen to put people down, slag people off because their opinion isn't the popular one or just showpiece their own narrow minded views.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you're dead. It's difficult only for the others.
It's the same when you're stupid"
Do you think perhaps that you require some psychological intervention to re-balance that grey matter inside your head that maybe is not functioning correctly .

I would disagree with your assertion, you are indeed and obnoxious ignoramus. As far as being the "religious police" it has nothing to do with that, this is a public forum, you are being a cunt so guess what? I get to call you out. If you don't like it, don't be a cunt or go elsewhere and be a cunt.
As far as growing up goes, I am doing just fine thanks, the fact that you can't take that you got it wrong and got called on it says more about you than it does about anyone else. @ Someareteeth Someareteeth didn't address you, or your post. You decided to go off on one with not backup or reason.
That makes you a delusional bellend, obnoxious ignoramus and a cunt rolled in to one.
Okayyy, so are you his minder?
For your information, some time ago, - your dental friend declared to the world that I was "the worst type of person" - for little or no reason whatsoever (I really don't remember what it was about, probably either Brigante or audrey attempting to be funny at my expense) and when I replied, he simply declined to substantiate a claim of that nature.

In this thread I made a comment about one of the posts and replied to a response I got. Immediately after my post, in comes Mr Molars you tube clip, no explanation or indications, and given the comment he made about me previously, I assumed it was directed at me.
Had I posted something that appeared after one of your posts, and you had inadvertantly thought it was you I meant, and you took a pot shot at me - I would have apologised, said there was no intention that it should be thought it was for you, and hoped that you would accept the apology. I got a nice little picture saying I was a cunt.
I wouldn't say "I went off on one" - I certainly didn't start spraying insults, making psychiatric evaluations I'm unqualified to make, I simply challenged the guy to explain why, for no apparent reason why he would make the post he did, or the previous one that he refused to justify.
I'm the worst type of person? To me that would be someone like a murderer, or a paedophile, a rapist or a thief. How much sense does it make to say that about someone you don't know, have never met and base it on posts on a message board?
I've had you gob off at me before, about an altercation with one of the board troublemakers, (the ones that you created a new message board to avoid) when you probably knew nothing of the background - and here you are doing it again, in with a two footed tackle, sticking up for your mate and taking little regard for the cause or reason behind the problem. Are you making things any better - no, I'd say you were making things worse.

Jesus man, I can't be arsed to type that much in a normal conversation about Spurs let alone in an internet war.

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom