wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

308ulvt.gif

Blatant cut and paste job, even when attempting some kind of smart put down you need others to do it for you.
What, like the GIF you posted?
What makes you think it was posted at you, surely that would make you a paranoid, delusional bellend - wouldn't it?

are we done here now? Lets just let it go eh. I think enough is enough, don't you.
I come here to talk about Spurs, all this pissing contest stuff is tiresome, and I doubt it does either of us any credit to keep it up.
So - I surrender. You win.

I support just as passionately as anyone here. However I don't agree with the back the manager or fuck off sentiment. For the record I quite like AVB.

However backing the manager is not a prerequisite to being a "good" fan. How many of us here backed Christian Gross...

I support just as passionately as anyone here. However I don't agree with the back the manager or fuck off sentiment. For the record I quite like AVB.

However backing the manager is not a prerequisite to being a "good" fan. How many of us here backed Christian Gross...
Or George Graham, or Terry Neill for that matter.
Isn't the whole point of supporting a club to support it 100%, no matter what?
I wonder how many would still be here if we went down again, and yet the support the season we did was excellent, certainly for those years when support was a dangerous game and staying clear of the violence was common across the country.

Like, fuck off and leave the forum.
I think I understand now. Support = unswerving uncritical positivity. Which by extension doesn't leave a whole lot of room for discussion. (You keeping up with this?) So we just have a big old mock macho barney amongst ourselves instead. All good fun - but all these self-appointed keepers of the true faith really should just fuck off. We don't need priests ffs.

What, like the GIF you posted?
What makes you think it was posted at you, surely that would make you a paranoid, delusional bellend - wouldn't it?

are we done here now? Lets just let it go eh. I think enough is enough, don't you.
I come here to talk about Spurs, all this pissing contest stuff is tiresome, and I doubt it does either of us any credit to keep it up.
So - I surrender. You win.
I didn't say you posted it at me, where did you get that from you paranoid delusional bellend?
I simply said that it was a cut and paste and you needed other people to help you. I didn't say put ME down, I simply said that when you attempt things like that you need help.
See what I mean, you absorb all this shit in to yourself. Paranoia is a scary thing.

I think I understand now. Support = unswerving uncritical positivity. Which by extension doesn't leave a whole lot of room for discussion. (You keeping up with this?) So we just have a big old mock macho barney amongst ourselves instead. All good fun - but all these self-appointed keepers of the true faith really should just fuck off. We don't need priests ffs.
The forum is an extension of the podcast. The forum was made to echo the views of the podcast. Fuck off if you don't like it.

I didn't say you posted it at me, where did you get that from you paranoid delusional bellend?
I simply said that it was a cut and paste and you needed other people to help you. I didn't say put ME down, I simply said that when you attempt things like that you need help.
See what I mean, you absorb all this shit in to yourself. Paranoia is a scary thing.
@ - I surrender. You win.

Back
Top Bottom