Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not the best preparation but I'm more concerned with the lack of signings for our defence. If we are going into the season with Davies and Romero as the starting pair with a Goalkeeper brand new to English football, Prem teams are just going to smash crosses into the box against us. I know what you are thinking..."Don't play Davies there, play Dier instead."

:sherwoodlol:

If I was there I'd be heading for the red light district now.
Last time I had a three some with a couple of Thai hookers it was like winning the Lottery.

We had six balls between us.

We would like to extend our gratitude to all supporters who have followed the Club in Thailand, and regret that the match was declared unsafe to go ahead in circumstances that were out of the Club’s control

Except the circumstance where you flew the team halfway round the world into Monsoon season!!
THAT was very much in the club's control... Well, AIA's control more like!!

It just means more fans will have to fly out to England next season to see their heroes in the flesh... as they weren't able to do so when we were pretty much on their doorstep!

People are gonna start with the whole "melter" thing again but it is quite bad that we've played one pre-season game and still don't have a CB.

Except the circumstance where you flew the team halfway round the world into Monsoon season!!
THAT was very much in the club's control... Well, AIA's control more like!!

It just means more fans will have to fly out to England next season to see their heroes in the flesh... as they weren't able to do so when we were pretty much on their doorstep!

You realise that Utd, Liverpool and City all toured there in recent seasons right?

Why am I not surprised at sections of this fanbase lose their shit at something like this, you people really need to have a day off.

You realise that Utd, Liverpool and City all toured there in recent seasons right?

Why am I not surprised at sections of this fanbase lose their shit at something like this, you people really need to have a day off.
Yeah, but they're prepared to pay that little bit extra for the weather they want!!

We took a chance!

No, I REALISE the reasoning behind it, and the timing IS governed by our pre season window...
I guess that other teams just got lucky with their trips, but this is kinda how things seem to roll for us...

...and besides, what other teams do in their pre season is up to them. I don't care about them, I just care about us

Yeah, but they're prepared to pay that little bit extra for the weather they want!!

We took a chance!

No, I REALISE the reasoning behind it, and the timing IS governed by our pre season window...
I guess that other teams just got lucky with their trips, but this is kinda how things seem to roll for us...

...and besides, what other teams do in their pre season is up to them. I don't care about them, I just care about us

Yeah none of this made sense.

Nah, it is a shambles if you look at it.

By the time we play Brentford, Ange will have had 3 worthwhile pre-season games to assess the deadwood, pick his squad, and bed in a new style of play and any new players.
Toxic positivity man. Can't ever say anything is bad or you're a whiner.

Toxic positivity man. Can't ever say anything is bad or you're a whiner.

Especially when there is still time for the club to see that it's a shambles and fix it...

It's not their fault it rained or Roma dropped out.

In Isolation both are acceptable. Together they demand a reaction.

If it's about preparing a football team, 3 pre-season games isn't enough so if an exhibition game in Singapore means you don't have time for more games, you cancel it and orgnaize better quality games.

Back
Top Bottom