Vs Leicester City Sunday 23rd July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

W

That’s consistent with pretty much every pre season under the pitiful, cost cutter tyrant
Cause it's cheaper to play a friendly in Australia and Korea, rather than down the road at MK Dons, eh?

This Levy hatred is bizarre. Even basic logic goes out the window.

Cause it's cheaper to play a friendly in Australia and Korea, rather than down the road at MK Dons, eh?

This Levy hatred is bizarre. Even basic logic goes out the window.
Talking about not having our business done before the season starts, not today eg first three games are pre season

Shit outcome regarding the friendlies, I'm sure we got a proper pre season training camp away from Hotspur Way attention. No doubt the club might organise a behind doors match and probably one available to us.

It's a shame for Leicester to be fair. Getting to play a premier league club is always a big day for these lower league clubs.
I guess all they can hope for is to draw one in the Carabou cup.

Only footballing bit of interest was the lineup. I think Porro in a back 4 is an experiment doomed to fail, but better to figure that out now than in the league.

Back
Top Bottom