Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey Dan, while you're here and seeing how this is kind of your thread too: I heard some rumours we, United , and Woolwich are scouting some 18 year old kid named Rotari from the Romanian league.
Any info on him?
Dorin Rotariu (winger and striker ,both feet player) (18 years old) -Dinamo Bucharest wonderkid,scouters from England (Manchester United especially express interest in him,the brother of David Moyes, coming in Bucharest ,to talk with officials of Dinamo, probable the newest "Van Persie" look alike in Romania (for the moment youth player with many chances to be a true star in the future) but already he play in the first team of Dinamo Bucharest ! (it's something big to be titular at age 17 in the romanian first league)
could be an important transfer i believe so in incoming 2-3 years ! not now! he need to grow at his current team...
here his first goal in romanian league at age 17 ,last season:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorin_Rotariu
and the second video he scored in the derby of Romania ,Dinamo - Steaua last season same age 17 years old,he scored with the left foot

Last edited:
Tottenham - West Ham (League Cup quarterfinals) 1-2 (0-0)
1-0: Adebayor (67)
1-1: Jarvis (80)
1-2: Maiga (85)

unbelievable how we lost the game in the last 10 minutes...we dominate almost 80 minutes,but was in vain ,west ham in just 5 minutes (80-85) scored 2 goals...i don't expected this coming :( incredible.... that step back in the last 15 minutes was fatal,after 75 minutes under our control ,making step back to defend the score 1-0 ,we invited them in attack ,and they return the score in just 5 minutes... pffff ...:paulinhofacepalm:

I know Vlad just returned from a knee injury but Allardyce surely told his team about his weakness in the air. I hate to say it but even Vlad was poor in the last 15 min and had his part in the 1-1 Hope he will be fit for sunday tough.

I know Vlad just returned from a knee injury but Allardyce surely told his team about his weakness in the air. I hate to say it but even Vlad was poor in the last 15 min and had his part in the 1-1 Hope he will be fit for sunday tough.
the last 15 minutes all the team lost consistency,not just Chiriches (he looked tired in the end ,i agree) especially after Townsend injury,something turned bad,the team made steps back,to defend the fragile 1-0 ...then the last 10 minutes all good things achieved until the minute 80 gone... Chiriches played for the first time with Capoue as centre backs and with Rose (left back) in the same time during a game... anyway the absence of Vertonghen in defence is obvious now

here ,our press say that Dawson-Kaboul will be central defenders in the next game vs Southampton,Vlad on the bench,probable Walker-Dawson-Kaboul-Rose will start sunday ... hmmm ; will see...

http://www.gsp.ro/gsp-special/media...-la-tv-incepind-din-acest-weekend-415940.html
Finally !!! English Premier League in Romania on TV !!! Starting with 21th december here!!!
Many romanian fans of football being frustrated that Premier League was not on TV until now,Eurosport (1 and 2 channels buy tv rights of PL) announce this TODAY!!! Merry Xmas !!! ADIO STREAM NET for me !!!:dude: Southampton - Tottenham on TV here and other matches , every week!:chicco:

Eurosport Romania buy also tv rights of PL for the next 2 seasons: 2014/2015 AND 2015/2016

Valentin Macovescu (Eurosport Romania): "We are pleased to announce that we buy tv rights of Premier League,available on all kind of media platforms,a premium event for Romania (among others),Premier League is international recognized as top league in the world ,so we are eager to show on TV this top league for all the football fans from Romania"...
Richard Scudamore (Premier League): In the past ,Eurosport invested in PL tv rights and we are satisfied to be partners again"
:dude::dude::dude:

(Until now just Italian ,Spanish ,French,German and Dutch leagues was on tv ,but many fans FROM HERE was upset that english PL was surprising forgot by tv channels , Vlad Chiriches (Tottenham) ,Razvan Rat (West Ham) and Costel Pantilimon (Man.City) the three romanian players being all in the mist...on TV .just net stream...

Last edited:
In the meantime, "The Guardian" say this would be the line-ups sunday:

ha59.jpg

If Sherwood maintain his last 4-4-1-1 (v West Ham,League Cup) my prediction for the line-up today vs Southampton (away):
Lloris (GK)
= then Dawson - Chiriches starters today 100% ,because it's simple , Kaboul,Vertonghen -injuries...not ready in fit ,Walker (right back) and Rose (left back), then Capoue will advance in the middle (defensive midfielder) because Paulinho suspended and Sandro (uncertain,after the last injury) ,so will be Capoue-Dembele in the middle, with Chadli (midfielder left) and Lennon (Midfielder right) ,now the next players could be Adebayor(or Holtby) with Soldado (or Defoe)

No Eriksen you think?
certain players are just defenders and defensive midfielders,the rest is unknown...Tim Sherwood is the man and he will decide what players will start ,i want Eriksen of course in the pitch,because he's creative player in attack,and the Spurs need him...will see in just some minutes the official line-up

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 41s
Today's team - Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Chiriches, Rose; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Adebayor, Soldado.

Our subs today - Friedel, Capoue, Fredericks, Bentaleb, Holtby, Chadli, Defoe. #THFC

so,Lamela replace Lennon ,Eriksen in the middle and Sigurdsson in the left ,not Chadli (on the bench)
Eriksen comeback after that injury,let's be positive!,the line-up show more intentions to attack ,i hope with more luck than previous Spurs matches

Back
Top Bottom