Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HI Dan, agreed on that, as I said EL doesn't pay as well as CL or Prem. What I didn't know was that the EL paid as much as it did.

BTW Jan is certain not to start v Pool AFAIK.

I think it's a close call as to whether Vlad or Rose will play. Tough decisions for AVB.
Jan is not ready? oh,no! i think now Chiriches or (Kaboul)-Dawson as centre backs,and Rose or Naughton as left back are the solutions...or Capoue another solution as centre back (in case of emergency)

It's a bit strange that Romania has such great bandwidth, I wouldn't have guessed it in 20 tries.
Speaking of bandwidth...I was just offered a fiber installment from one of our biggest broadband companies. That would be 1000/1000 which is absolutely nuts. I imagine I could stream about 300 games in HD at the same time then!
Not sure what I would use all that bandwidth for but it's just gonna cost 1500 euros for the installment so I guess I might just take it to up my living standard.

Also I'd like to see my friends crawl in the dirt and beg to use my internet for downloading purposes. Bastards.
here the source:
http://www.techspot.com/news/45566-...al-internet-speed-south-korea-number-one.html

Small chances that Chiriches to play tomorrow ,Press from here said that Capoue-Dawson will play as central defenders
More probable team for tomorrow important match:
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
Tottenham (4-2-3-1): Lloris, Walker, Capoue, Dawson, Naughton; Dembélé, Paulinho; Lennon, Holtby, Townsend; Soldado.

Unavailable: Vertonghen
Uncertain players: Rose, Eriksen, Chiriches, Kaboul

Small chances that Chiriches to play tomorrow ,Press from here said that Capoue-Dawson will play as central defenders
More probable team for tomorrow important match:
Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
Tottenham (4-2-3-1): Lloris, Walker, Capoue, Dawson, Naughton; Dembélé, Paulinho; Lennon, Holtby, Townsend; Soldado.

Unavailable: Vertonghen
Uncertain players: Rose, Eriksen, Chiriches, Kaboul

I would swap Sandro for Paulinho, he has to start as our defensive midfieldier IMO, he's just excellent. Cheers for all the info @ Dan D Dan D I liked the quotes from the players talking about Chiriches, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he starts.

Sandro over lennon? and who will play wide then?
Just play one winger, it's quite simple. Walker to push on wide, and players to support him as and when.
I'm not saying that AVB won't, or even shouldn't play two wingers, as I can see the case for it.

But I can also see the case for Sandro playing, and no way at all should Paulinho be dropped IMHO. Also I'm a big Holtby fan, etc, etc.

Good luck to AVB in getting the call right.

No comment after 0-5 home, it's still warm after the match,many Spurs fans are really upset,better thing to do now is to say nothing 2-3 days,then we see what options we have next...
my cup of Tuica ("tzooika"=romanian traditional plum whiskey) taste very bitter now,i had the power to watch the game until the end,despite many Spurs fans leaved the stadium since from minute 75 ...but ,was in deed ,hard to watch until the end ,i don't blame them,i want all the fans to be near our players to increase their morale... to say we missed Vertonghen,Chiriches,Rose and Kaboul in defense? doesn't matter now,it's late ,must to watch in the future ,past is the past...just say lucky bastards ,Lpool ,was like on steroids all the match,especially Suarez :avbnaa:

Romanian press said that Vlad (not yet 100% ready on fit) could play wedenesday in the game Tottenham-West Ham (League Cup) with infiltration on his knee (injection),desperate about losing central defenders (injuries),AVB risk with Vlad and he possible play with Chiriches-Capoue as centre backs,even romanian press say that AVB could be fired if wednesday don't win the match
the source:
http://www.realitatea.net/chiriches_1340781.html

I hope Vlad will recover fast. I hoped he would play against Liverpool. With him maybe things would've been different. Who knows though...

About the internet speed in Romania, RDS-RCS offers an internet connection with 1000Mbps download speed and 100Mbps upload speed starting from 11 euros a month, without any other initial costs. Internet here really kicks ass! That's one of the few positive things of living in Romania. :)

My internet is 1mbps I think :(

Starting to love Vlad, really hope he's fit for Wednesday. He's going to be a huge player for us in years to come

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 5h
We can announce agreement has been reached with Head Coach, Andre Villas-Boas, for the termination of his services

:( so,unlucky ....i really believe that missing all 4 defenders (Vertonghen,Chiriches,Rose and Kaboul - all kind of injuries) being naked in defence ,without pants,Liverpool was lucky bastard team who caught us naked ,without defence ... and that cause AVB to be axed...good coach but this is the life ...unfair sometime

"Gazeta Sporturilor" ,no.1 in Romania in sport press, prize Vlad Chiriches as "the football player of the year in Romania 2013"
The second in the preferences was Alexandru Maxim (VfB Stuttgart playmaker) and the third Alexandru Bourceanu (Steaua Bucharest- captain, midfielder,who is in "attention" of Tottenham ,according media press from here)
http://www.gsp.ro/gsp-special/anche...-patru-sectiuni-cinci-cistigatori-415799.html
http://www.gsp.ro/gsp-special/anche...-patru-sectiuni-cinci-cistigatori-415799.html
Vlad is announced titular by press in tonight match vs West Ham (League Cup quarterfinals)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom