Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is still one of my best mates, he is actually staying with me as he has split up from his wife.....he obviously doesnt know, but his sister does. It was on the night of his wedding, to which i was best man.
Close, but ive not got a beard, and ive got better teeth as i went to thailand to get them done....aswell as the sex trade.
God no, you wouldnt want to drop anchor in her

Well you're just a scrumptious, fluffy bunch of cuteness ain'tcha little fella?

You'd make any Mother proud...
Once you've finished fucking her of course!!

I expected us to move for VW this summer and I think he's an excellent addition to the squad. Potch clearly thinks highly of him so I am only too happy to welcome him to Spurs.

I would say that people suggesting that he's a back-up/squad-player didn't pay too much attention to the squad last year. I don't think anyone predicted Dembele would become one of our most important players in our system, or that Alli would be a first team regular. Potch's squad works on the basis that it's up to a player to fight for a place and keep it in a strongest XI through match performances and training. Presumably VW is fully aware of this and will fight for his place in the strongest XI. I can see him playing alongside Dier, Alli and Dembele in the middle pair, not just as a Dier back-up.

I think VW will prove to be a fantastic signing for us.

Why are people talking about Wanyama in the forum toilet thread?
Because your talking about him in here! :wansum:
220px-Wikipedia_images_011.jpg

Looks like it's done. Very good signing, can dominate a midfield as well as anyone, means we don't have to shit ourselves when Dier or Dembele are absent.

Could be out next Toby level signing.

Looks like it's done. Very good signing, can dominate a midfield as well as anyone, means we don't have to shit ourselves when Dier or Dembele are absent.

Could be out next Toby level signing.

Yeah another one that like Toby that makes total sense as can cover both of those guys plus another one you know fits the Poch mould whereby he will get the best out of him that's for sure

Good price too

I expected us to move for VW this summer and I think he's an excellent addition to the squad. Potch clearly thinks highly of him so I am only too happy to welcome him to Spurs.

I would say that people suggesting that he's a back-up/squad-player didn't pay too much attention to the squad last year. I don't think anyone predicted Dembele would become one of our most important players in our system, or that Alli would be a first team regular. Potch's squad works on the basis that it's up to a player to fight for a place and keep it in a strongest XI through match performances and training. Presumably VW is fully aware of this and will fight for his place in the strongest XI. I can see him playing alongside Dier, Alli and Dembele in the middle pair, not just as a Dier back-up.

I think VW will prove to be a fantastic signing for us.

It's just because we're all madly in love with Dier :dierno:

The assumption, I feel, is that Dier has been doing so well, that he's going to be next to impossible to dismantle from the position. But of course, you're right in that anyone Poch brings in (who's not clearly a youth player) will be of a mindset to win a place.

Where I do think, you're wrong is that he could play alongside Dier. I keep seeing people saying this. You brought "didn't pay too much attention to the squad last year" into it. I do think, I paid attention, and I cannot recall Poch playing two defensive mids in any match. Last year or any time before that. So when did my attention slip? And what makes you think, he'll do it all of a sudden?

Back
Top Bottom