Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He plays Call of Duty online for 12 hours of the day I'm sure. The amount of mothers he's fucked from people thousands of miles away makes him legendary.
Not sure what call of duty is, but but i have fucked a few mothers, you are right about that one. I actually fucked one of my best mates mum.

That's nice... is he still your best mate?
...and if not, do you have to call him Dad now??
He is still one of my best mates, he is actually staying with me as he has split up from his wife.....he obviously doesnt know, but his sister does. It was on the night of his wedding, to which i was best man.

He is still one of my best mates, he is actually staying with me as he has split up from his wife.....he obviously doesnt know, but his sister does. It was on the night of his wedding, to which i was best man.
85cbae59742b3a41497a13d2b100bdd5.jpg

Given your previous, the pennies have finally droped for me.

If you want to see a great DM in action & schooled by Sporting (same as Dier) check out William Carvalho for Portugal.
He's been outstanding this half. Makes everything look so effortless. So so surprised he hasn't been snapped up, especially when the likes of Woolwich (who have been interested in the past) would NEED someone like him and they've spent so much money on the likes of Xhaka too.

He's been outstanding this half. Makes everything look so effortless. So so surprised he hasn't been snapped up, especially when the likes of Woolwich (who have been interested in the past) would NEED someone like him and they've spent so much money on the likes of Xhaka too.
This is the first time I have seen him, whilst he has snuffed out some things it's his posditioning and passing first class. I don't know if he always plays like this but best player on the park so far

Jenas is the only pundit who makes any sort of sense on BBC - it's not really a surprise. I agree with him when he says Englands performances have been some of the best out of all teams.

Edit - wrong thread.

But in the context of the above. Vincent Wanyama, what does he do?

Jenas is the only pundit who makes any sort of sense on BBC - it's not really a surprise. I agree with him when he says Englands performances have been some of the best out of all teams.
Beat me to the punch again Tots. Shearer couldn't wait to slap him down too, what a cunt. I guess his click baite news colum gets more clicks with his negativity.

Back
Top Bottom