Victor Wanyama

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm... I didn't want him that much at the beginning, but he could take over an important role. Dembele will miss the first four games and in those games Wanyama would most definitely be a starter alongside Dier. If it goes for defending the our back four, there basically aren't better player of this quality overall (price, proven, can still get better).

That said, good back up. I'm just not too happy about his technique, he also loses his disclipine sometimes. I hope Poch can nullify that. If the transfer goes through, I think Mason will leave us. I still see too much talent in Bentaleb... I can't imagine selling him anywhere.

If he signs , good news. I rate him and is perfect cover for Dier and Dembele. Poch has upped the performance level of so many of our players, I am sure he can do the same with Vic

Good defensive back up. If we're signing another midfielder though it really needs to be a creative one and not another "box to box" midfielder that decent at everything but not good at anything particular.

iWG9o5C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom